Getting Lucky Reviews

• Mar 26, 2015

Despite some sections of really really bad acting, this movie is actually pretty decent. I plays like a friendlier Wishmaster, with some funny hijinks and silliness.

• Feb 14, 2015

High school nerd Bill has the good fortune of finding a leprechaun that grants wishes in an empty beer bottle. This enables him to go out with cheerleader Krissi but draws the ire of the captain of the basketball team. The leprechaun is a bit rusty but does spark romance between the two at minature golf and turns Bill briefly into a stray cat, which Krissi finds and pets. Frankly, I never felt Bill got that lucky by dating Krissi.

• Jan 28, 2013

Geeky dude opens beer bottle and gets 3 wishes from a leprechaun. Gets cheerleader, whom he marries in the end.

• Nov 26, 2012

Not bad really. Not Porky's either. One sequence will drop your jaw even by today's standards. At first I thought a remake couldn't hurt but a remake does exist somewhere.

• Aug 12, 2009

OMG this is one of the worst movies i've ever seen! Teen sex comedy done by Troma has nerds, jocks and a tiny leprechaun that lives in a beer bottle! Wow.

• Jun 01, 2008

For a b movie actually petty funny.

For a b movie actually petty funny.

• Jan 20, 2008

Love that music. "We can't get much closer than this..."

Love that music. "We can't get much closer than this..."

• Dec 05, 2007

• Dec 05, 2007

• Nov 30, 2007

one of the strangest things I've ever seen. probably on USA "Up All Night"

one of the strangest things I've ever seen. probably on USA "Up All Night"