Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla (Gojira vs. Supesugojira) Reviews

• Oct 06, 2019

One of the weaker entries in the "Heisei Series". Space Godzilla is pretty cool though.

• Sep 05, 2019

This entry was rushed into production after the first tristar film fell thru...and it's rushed nature does show at times in it's script and a few fx that are not up to kawakitas usual standards..especially the space battle(filmed with time and the production budget at their end, and the sequence would have been better left on the cutting room floor). That said, it's one of the most colorful and fun entries in the series, with good performances, especially by award winning actor akira emoto, beautiful cinematography, excellent music and some imaginative kaijus and battles.

• Aug 26, 2019

Worst movie in Heisei Godzilla series, but I'm a Godzilla fan so rated as 3 star.

• Apr 28, 2019

A well told tale on Godzilla's end making Destroyah just as ass-kicking.

A well told tale on Godzilla's end making Destroyah just as ass-kicking.

• May 09, 2018

Objectively speaking, most Godzilla films tend to be within the mediocre to B-Movie status in terms of writing, effects and acting. However, these films tend to have the objective of entertaining their audience over garnering Oscar nominations. This film certainly delivers on the entertainment factor. Created to be the conclusion to the Godzilla film franchise, it certainly has the Big-G go out with a bang. I'd say it's objectively one of the better films of the franchise and is worth a look for the conclusion alone.

• Mar 05, 2018

Personally I like this among the Godzilla series

Personally I like this among the Godzilla series

• Jan 09, 2018

If you are a Godzilla fan I highly recommend you watch this movie if you not then I suggest you watch it is a good film

• Sep 07, 2017

great godzilla movie ever ð??¸

great godzilla movie ever ð??¸

• Aug 29, 2017

It's the end of the line for Godzilla. Only because they closed out their second continuity of movies, to be rebooted again a few years later. Godzilla is going nuclear, his son is along for the ride, a telepath gives an assist, and he faces one of his biggest, deadliest foes yet. It's a fun close to a storyline and one of the better efforts in the series.

• Apr 03, 2017

Impressive effects and a couple solid sequences can't stop the inevitable pasted together editing style and horrid script and characters that simply don't work when held up to scrutiny.