Good Luck Chuck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good Luck Chuck Reviews

½ September 5, 2016
Was never a Dane Cook fan, and this shows a major reason why! Makes me cringe whenever I think about it! UUGGHH, THE HUMANITY!! #%â,¬,¥ YOU DANE! $@^,£ YOU!!
August 3, 2016
pretty stupid but I found parts of it pretty funny. Fogler played a funny best friend character and Jessica Alba is hot.
½ May 18, 2016
omg... so damn funny! i expected this movie to be kinda dumb, since it's a typical chickflick. towards the ending was a bit lame... and the fat chick sex made me gag though. watch the credits, fucking hilarious!!
March 13, 2016
I came away from this movie with a new respect for the power of love... or was it sex? I was pretty much in a laughing rage the entire film! Dane Cook is amazingly funny and Jessica Alba is an amazing actress and SO HOT! all of the above
February 22, 2016
i actually thought this was one of Cook's better movies and still I can not recommend it....sad.
February 21, 2016
Over all I'd say this was a good movie, the jokes were crude, the idea was a good one... however it did seem to fal short in some areas. The chemistry between Cook and Alba was good in some scenes and non existant in others. Coming out of the movie I felt there was something missing and the best way to dcribe it is I felt like at some points in the movie they were just doing what they had to do to finsish the movie or just saying the lines. Some of it was delivered without much emotion. Overall though worth a watch but wait for DVD.
February 13, 2016
Awful acting and too many stufpid scenes but nevertheless this movie has some inexplainable charm.
½ January 17, 2016
I loved this movie. It was so funny,
November 1, 2015
Sleazy, idiotic trash.
½ September 9, 2015
Jessica Alba was horrible in this!
½ June 13, 2015
If you don't understand Dane Cook's appeal, you still won't after this film. It's just another poor Cook film that gives a few decent laughs and leaves you wondering if Jessica Alba fired her agent after this.
June 11, 2015
Lots of laughs in somewhat meaningful romcom!
½ June 4, 2015
Dane Cook and Jessica Alba have perfect chemistry in this overly criticized romantic comedy.
May 19, 2015
Not as bad as its perceived. Its a cute, little movie.
May 16, 2015
A very dumb movie, that had some funny moments, but I would wait for DVD. It also didn't make much sense with the storyline and plot. Dane Cook was pretty funny though and Jessica Alba looked hot as always.
May 9, 2015
Good movie. It offers something a little different in plot, it's plenty funny, and delivers some really good performances, especially Cook (surprisingly), Alba, and Fogler.
May 5, 2015
This movie actually was somewhat funny and entertaining. Not much of a plot. Overall not good.
April 27, 2015
Not a bad watch. Had a few good laughs in there and is very watchable. Not Dane Cooks or Jessica Alba's best but still good enough to keep you interested
½ April 20, 2015
Typical B-list movie. Bad comedy.