Groundhog Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Groundhog Day Reviews

March 27, 2017
I can not find a single thing wrong with this Bill Murray classic. With a hilarious story, great characters, and stupendous jokes. This is one of the greats.
March 20, 2017
Very funny, Bill Murray at his best.
½ March 20, 2017
Bill Murray holds together this original plot by Harold Ramis. What starts off as a comedy slowly has a romantic element titrated in, so that all audiences can watch and enjoy Phil (Bill Murray) learn selflessness, community and what's important in life.
March 20, 2017
It's a sweet warm film and it's a storyline and message but sadly i felt the film in general and the humour was a little old-fashion, although Bill Murray did play his part really well. can't help be very it could be so much better.
½ March 12, 2017
A classic! Murray's best by far. Original and well executed, it still makes me laugh too.
February 23, 2017
This is a classic featuring an unbelievably charming performance from Bill Murray. The story line is great in spite of a few cliches and some weaker performances, but the movie is funny, well-filmed and Bill Murray's performance makes the movie.
½ February 22, 2017
Kinda full of bullshit. Reliving the same events is boring especially through Phil who is an ass. Then it got cheesy too. I will keep one thing from this movie: Sometimes we can't change things, We make choices and we live with them, there are consequences
February 11, 2017
Such a solid solid movie. It was straight up hilarious!! Bill Murray is such a genius in it as well. I feel sad it took me forever to see it.
February 10, 2017
Bill Murray, the key ingredient to an enjoyable movie.
½ February 8, 2017
Surprisingly great film. It's a movie I went in as a kid thinking it would be funny, but lame plot. It was actually written way better than expected. Well thought out and funny as all hell. Even as an adult it still holds up very very well. Other than Ghostbusters, this is by far Bill Murray's best movie.
½ February 6, 2017
Stumbled upon it this year on the fitness center TV, on Groundhog Day of course. Ended up going home and watching the whole thing on Hulu. Hadn't seen it for years. It holds up rather well, an original and fun romantic comedy (as long as you don't get hung up on that early '90s fashion, lol)
February 6, 2017
Classic! Bill Murray in his prime. Amazing story, scenery, and supporting characters. Philosophical too, digs into the virtues of doing good things, being good for goodness sake. Just lovely, and funny.
Watched at Eau Claire with Clay (Flashback Film Fest), February 4, 2017
February 3, 2017
10 out of 10:

A smart story that's both funny and sweet.
February 2, 2017
This movie is incredible as always!
½ February 2, 2017
A perfect movie. Lots of laughs, some tears. Extremely well done.
February 2, 2017
Let's be honest, this is one of only very few movies we absolutely have to keep on when flipping through the channels, no matter what point in the film it's at.
February 2, 2017
?????? ??? ?? ???????? ???? ????? ? ?????? ??? ?????????? ????? ??????????? ????.
Yay for Groundhog Day!
February 1, 2017
2016 Annual Viewing #1:

Truly excellent!
January 27, 2017
One of Bill Murray's best. Witty and unique.