Groupers Reviews

• Jan 21, 2021

Dark and twisted but also hilarious. Would recommend

Dark and twisted but also hilarious. Would recommend

• Dec 16, 2020

Really good indie movie. I'd say the less you know going in the better. Can't wait to see what the director does next.

• Dec 04, 2020

Fun and funny indie movie. Interesting story, well shot and a bit bizarre. Really interesting characters.

• Oct 30, 2020

It's not a perfect movie, but a fun movie, that shouldn't be skipped.

It's not a perfect movie, but a fun movie, that shouldn't be skipped.

• Jul 26, 2020

Novel concept. Great use of limited sets. Really enjoyed the performances.

Novel concept. Great use of limited sets. Really enjoyed the performances.

• Jun 06, 2020

Very interesting plot and fun execution. Doesn't take itself too seriously. Very fun watch for me, and ultimately a great message that isn't spoon-fed to you!

• May 28, 2020

Great movie from start to finish! Fresh story told in a fresh way, can't wait to see what Cowen comes up with next.

• May 21, 2020

For a first time director this was a dark, fun thrill ride of a movie. Can't wait to see what snake tattoo does next. Fluffernutter.

• May 20, 2020

I thought the movie started out very strong with the character building, but it kind of lost its direction in the second half and it didn't quite stick the landing for me. Still overall I enjoyed its style and message, and look forward to the director's future projects!

• May 18, 2020

this movie is a genre bending labor of love from podcast star Anderson Cowan. It's definitely a niche film, sort of a pulp ficiton esque comedy of errors. I loved it, but definitely not for everyone if you are sensitive to distressing and hard R rated content. Do it for Van Gogh!