Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

June 24, 2017
This was an okay movie.
June 11, 2017
There was no effort in the making of this film and it shows
½ June 8, 2017
Come on Adam Sandler, you really got to make good movies especially comedy movies.
½ May 30, 2017
Like piss and vomit humor? Grown Ups 2 is the movie for you! Seriously what a giant goddamn dumpster fire this was. It made me so sad because - and I can't believe I'm saying this - but I actually enjoyed the first Grown Ups movie. This, on the other hand, is a piece of cinematic garbage that should go down as not only one of Sandler's worst films (out of the many awful ones he's had lately), but one of the worst of all time.
May 29, 2017
Definitely not a sequel that needed to be made. It's stupid and half-assed. At least it is watchable and fairly amusing, but I am a little embarrassed to say so. (First and only full viewing - 7/15/2013 in theaters)
May 29, 2017
Adam Sandler has become one of the laziest writers and talent, drifting on heavily funded fluff that hurts more then it provides laughter. The first film delivered a guilty pleasure but this film just dumbs down every chance it gets. There isn't even a well constructed joke which is saying something when one of the stars is Chris Rock. I had avoided this for so much time, family had it on so I suffered through this poor excuse for a film. Whatever happened to Happy Gilmore or the Wedding Singer? This once likable actor turned into a money making machine and bored the very audience who shelled out money to see him. It's only fitting the films now hot directly on Netflix, cheaper to watch and to watch in slow installments. 29-05-2017.
½ May 28, 2017
After quite enjoying the original, I was more than happy to sit through another one of these comedies revolving around a group of former school friends and their families. Each with very different characteristics, it adds a lot of humorous variation in what is a solidly entertaining sequel - Perhaps I can relate to it more with it being about grown up blokes who should act older than their age, but always get drawn into playing the fool in immature activities. It actually stars quite a few familiar faces, none of whom will regard this movie as one of their career highlights, but it at least gives a mild indication that this shouldn't be a low key B movie to all those potential watchers out there. I can't write rave reviews about all the jokes because I can't really remember any, only that I recall finding it amusing at the time. It would take something special to keep me continuously chuckling throughout, but this wasn't that film. Nevertheless, with its family friendly content, it will appeal to most, if not actually enthralling audiences till the finish. I can picture this spawning a few more sequels still, all of which could be successful so long as the jokes stay original and the cast remains in tact. Failing that, it could do a lot worse than sticking to the current two episodes we have already been amused by.
½ May 25, 2017
made paul blart: mall cop look like citizen kane
May 2, 2017
This one was not as good as the first one but still good to watch
April 30, 2017
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT!
½ April 5, 2017
Quick paced, funny, and out of the park
½ March 15, 2017
One time i was flipping through the channels on TV, i saw this movie on. I watched it and i HATED IT! When Adam & friends were in the thinking room, Adam, Kevin, David and that black guy Came up with genius... or rather stale cheap comedy, SHIT JOKES, PISS JOKES, ECT. ECT. Hey let's have this fat dude burp fart and sneeze at the same time, 10/10! actually, no.
February 6, 2017
I thought this hoe was good af y'all niggas trippin
January 19, 2017
Grown ups 2 is a really bad movie, so bad it's funny, that's it
½ January 18, 2017
I don't know why people thought this movie was so bad it's not that bad in my opinion I'll give it 2 and a half!
½ January 14, 2017
If you're one of those with 'poopy' humor, probably under 13, then you will love this movie! It is a great family comedy, like most of Adam Sandler's recent movies. I recommend it!
½ December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 6, 2016
Terrace and Phillip is Citizen Kane compared to this.
½ November 26, 2016
I thought they grew up in the first one
November 19, 2016
This is kind of forgettable for me.