Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

½ November 26, 2016
I thought they grew up in the first one
November 19, 2016
This is kind of forgettable for me.
½ November 15, 2016
one word that describes this film is stupid, another dumb and unhilarious adam sandler film. a few of his past films and modern shows that he is running out of ideas and his career is gone downhill. Grown ups was a bit humorous at some times but this is not funny, just about adults acting like kindergardens. More vulgarity and crude jokes in another idiotic adam sandler film. Sandler, has run out of ideas for good jokes in good films, and has nothing else but to put in stupidity in his films. The film looks like it promotes adults being idiots and the dumb jokes make kids dumb, parents watch out about letting kids watch grown ups 2 or Adam Sandler movies itself.
October 31, 2016
This was pretty shit. Didn't really like it
October 26, 2016
Adam Sandler has a few great films, like Hotel Transylvania and its sequel, but this is not one of those films...
October 10, 2016
Even stupider than the first. The first have is just alright, but by the end of grown ups 2 it's so stupid.
October 6, 2016
Even fans of Adam Sandler can admit that this movie just flat out sucks. This movie does actually have a better plot than the first movie, but is that really saying much? This movie just has worse actors and a cheesy plot. The "Grown Ups" franchise has now died off.
½ September 25, 2016
I've been waiting to say something about this movie, which only notable quality is that it ends at some point. . .

It seems that I live among major Adam Sandler fanatics, everyone loves Adam with the exception of my uncle. And, it is true that Adam had a good movie phase in his life, but now we've hit the dark age, in fact, we've been in the dark age for a long ass time, and this movie seems to capture everything that makes me hate Adam. Everywhere from the piss-poor acting and humor to the sound of his voice fills me with unfathomable rage.

The worst part is that Adam knows that he can get away with putting no effort in, because idiots and children will still supply him with millions of dollars. Adam understands that no effort is necessary because he knows that a giant portion of his fanbase consists of fucktards and children, this is nothing but proof that Adam is a piece of shit. . .

This movie is nothing but a shitstorm, it's fucking stupid. . . 1/2 star. . .
½ September 11, 2016
As someone who genuinely believes films are an art forms, this isn't so much a slap on the face as a stabbing in an inner city tenement. A couple of semi smirks instigated by a room of pre-teens does not make for a good film. Sloppy, cruel and downright pathetic I am ashamed to say I watched this film from start to finish.
September 8, 2016
As bad as a movie could get.
½ September 5, 2016
Not as bad as a lot of critics claim it is, but still meandering and trying a bit too hard many times
½ September 2, 2016
this made Steve Austin look bad and that just can't be allowed.
½ August 27, 2016
Still good characters but not good directing
½ August 24, 2016
??????????????????????????unnecessary sequel
½ August 20, 2016
In certain ways, Grown ups 2 makes you laugh with its nasty jokes, but the story is completely absent in this lazy film.
August 8, 2016
While still subject to being crapped on just because it has the name Adam Sandler in it, Grown Ups 2 still remains a reasonably entertaining diversion for Happy Madison fans (including me).
August 2, 2016
i just like adam sandler movies.
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Didn't expect much after reading the usual poor reviews for a Sandler film but I did enjoy it, Like number one there's no real plot the film just plods along with some silly yet funny gags some old some new, Nothing really new Sandler fans will enjoy and a good way to spend an hour and a half, Give it a chance.
½ July 25, 2016
No Funny Movies are good these days
And What Makes Me Even More Angry Is Adam Sandler is still acting in movies,
The First Time I saw this movie is in the cinema with the school and we had a good time, It's Funny But What Happened?
There wasn't really a story,
There was 3 of year old acting,
And There was too many bad humour.
Dennis Dugan should be ashamed of himself that he made this film.

Score: 2.5/10