Grown Ups 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups 2 Reviews

½ April 5, 2017
Quick paced, funny, and out of the park
½ March 15, 2017
One time i was flipping through the channels on TV, i saw this movie on. I watched it and i HATED IT! When Adam & friends were in the thinking room, Adam, Kevin, David and that black guy Came up with genius... or rather stale cheap comedy, SHIT JOKES, PISS JOKES, ECT. ECT. Hey let's have this fat dude burp fart and sneeze at the same time, 10/10! actually, no.
February 6, 2017
I thought this hoe was good af y'all niggas trippin
January 19, 2017
Grown ups 2 is a really bad movie, so bad it's funny, that's it
½ January 18, 2017
I don't know why people thought this movie was so bad it's not that bad in my opinion I'll give it 2 and a half!
½ January 14, 2017
If you're one of those with 'poopy' humor, probably under 13, then you will love this movie! It is a great family comedy, like most of Adam Sandler's recent movies. I recommend it!
½ December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 6, 2016
Terrace and Phillip is Citizen Kane compared to this.
½ November 26, 2016
I thought they grew up in the first one
November 19, 2016
This is kind of forgettable for me.
½ November 15, 2016
one word that describes this film is stupid, another dumb and unhilarious adam sandler film. a few of his past films and modern shows that he is running out of ideas and his career is gone downhill. Grown ups was a bit humorous at some times but this is not funny, just about adults acting like kindergardens. More vulgarity and crude jokes in another idiotic adam sandler film. Sandler, has run out of ideas for good jokes in good films, and has nothing else but to put in stupidity in his films. The film looks like it promotes adults being idiots and the dumb jokes make kids dumb, parents watch out about letting kids watch grown ups 2 or Adam Sandler movies itself.
October 31, 2016
This was pretty shit. Didn't really like it
October 26, 2016
Adam Sandler has a few great films, like Hotel Transylvania and its sequel, but this is not one of those films...
October 10, 2016
Even stupider than the first. The first have is just alright, but by the end of grown ups 2 it's so stupid.
October 6, 2016
Even fans of Adam Sandler can admit that this movie just flat out sucks. This movie does actually have a better plot than the first movie, but is that really saying much? This movie just has worse actors and a cheesy plot. The "Grown Ups" franchise has now died off.
½ September 25, 2016
I've been waiting to say something about this movie, which only notable quality is that it ends at some point. . .

It seems that I live among major Adam Sandler fanatics, everyone loves Adam with the exception of my uncle. And, it is true that Adam had a good movie phase in his life, but now we've hit the dark age, in fact, we've been in the dark age for a long ass time, and this movie seems to capture everything that makes me hate Adam. Everywhere from the piss-poor acting and humor to the sound of his voice fills me with unfathomable rage.

The worst part is that Adam knows that he can get away with putting no effort in, because idiots and children will still supply him with millions of dollars. Adam understands that no effort is necessary because he knows that a giant portion of his fanbase consists of fucktards and children, this is nothing but proof that Adam is a piece of shit. . .

This movie is nothing but a shitstorm, it's fucking stupid. . . 1/2 star. . .
½ September 11, 2016
As someone who genuinely believes films are an art forms, this isn't so much a slap on the face as a stabbing in an inner city tenement. A couple of semi smirks instigated by a room of pre-teens does not make for a good film. Sloppy, cruel and downright pathetic I am ashamed to say I watched this film from start to finish.
September 8, 2016
As bad as a movie could get.
½ September 5, 2016
Not as bad as a lot of critics claim it is, but still meandering and trying a bit too hard many times
½ September 2, 2016
this made Steve Austin look bad and that just can't be allowed.