Reviews

• Aug 19, 2020

the best survilliance police force working\

the best survilliance police force working\

• Mar 13, 2015

johnnie to not directed this film.

johnnie to not directed this film.

• Dec 05, 2012

Typical dying-to-be-cool-&-exciting crime flick that is boring & annoying actually, No subtlety, no insight, no characterization, No nothing

• Sep 15, 2012

A great crime thriller.

A great crime thriller.

• Aug 06, 2012

seek fast well crafted police drama

seek fast well crafted police drama

• Jan 25, 2012

Love the plot... good performance from all!... some of my favourite actors/actresses in this movie!... worth sitting through this one!

• Jul 03, 2011

Suspenseful thriller throughout the whole show.

Suspenseful thriller throughout the whole show.

• Feb 28, 2011

One of the few New Wave Hong Kong directors I've been impressed with. Has a refreshing style and a sophisticated approach to his movies. Some plot holes in this movie - like as if people wouldn't notice anything suspicious about a surveillance RUV parked on the side of the street for hours on end, but hey, I'll forgive for the tight editing and pace. One major bugbear about Hong Kong cop movies - why do they always have to be seen eating?!

• Nov 04, 2010

Not bad for a film all in Chinese. Person who wrote the subtitles needs English lessons though.

• Sep 10, 2010

Good story, great actors. Good show!

Good story, great actors. Good show!