Hackers Reviews

• May 08, 2019

Another first time viewing for me. I know a few people who love this movie and since it was on Amazon Prime movies I thought, why not? This movie oozes the mid-90s from the techno music to the junk food (Jolt Cola is the drink choice of the elite) to the rollerblading. It's so cringeworthy cornball that it's almost a guilty pleasure. I was thoroughly entertained by the cheese of this one.

• Mar 30, 2019

A truly underrated classic. A bit cheesy, but in exactly the right kind of way. Excellent soundtrack

• Mar 28, 2019

Clearly underappreciated movie, and sad that sooo many SHEEP find it necessary to rely upon others to tell them wheather a movie is good or not/

• Mar 12, 2019

An absolute must see vintage hacker movie. The appreciative audience for this movie is probably small but if youï¿ 1/2(TM)re any sort of computer fan you(TM)ll at least appreciate the cringe factor.

• Jan 21, 2019

b357 h4ck1n6 m0v13 3v3r. h4ck 7h3 pl4n37.

b357 h4ck1n6 m0v13 3v3r. h4ck 7h3 pl4n37.

• Dec 31, 2018

Angelina in a Devils Jersey.

Angelina in a Devils Jersey.

• Dec 02, 2018

How could you not spot early talent or Angelina. Worth a look

How could you not spot early talent or Angelina. Worth a look

• Nov 17, 2018

A fantastic hacker movie. It holds up over twenty years later. In an era (1995) when 16 million people were online the could afford to make the hacking scenes psychedelic. I wouldn't have been a movie if we just saw kids typing away at a computer with a Jolt near by. Mess with the best, die like the rest.

• Nov 05, 2018

So dumb. Cult classic crappy 90s hacker movie. The characters sucked and were hardly developed, they tried making an "exciting" movie about nothing, and this was really dated. Matrix this was not. Even Wargames was better.

• Oct 24, 2018

The film industry has discovered computers, and the resulting tide of movies about users -- and abusers -- seems impossible to stem. The latest picture to cash in on this trend is called Hackers and, rather expectedly, deals with a group of computer addicts who have made a pastime of breaking security codes that guard major systems. The headlines occasionally give us news stories about such individuals, but nothing in the real world has come close to the overblown silliness that functions as this film's main storyline. Also featuring a young Angelina Jolie. (passable entertainment).