Hail Satan? Reviews

• May 12, 2020

I was really looking forward to watching this after reading all the hype. I was really disappointed! So little new information. I kept hoping it would turn and get better but it ended up being a wast of time. Don't wast your time on this bunch of mis-fits.

• Apr 21, 2020

A movie that will have you questioning your beliefs and the beliefs of those around you. Sure, it is pretty ridiculous and they are clearly trolling, but the documentary's undertones could not be more relevant to American society if they tried.

• Apr 15, 2020

Como documental en sí, creo que es un poco fallido. Su línea narrativa es algo confusa en algunos momentos y no creo que todos los puntos que quiere expresar se hagan de la forma más clara. No es que esté mal realizado, pero su guión y edición no están tan trabajados como debería. Eso sí, si el tema te interesa, como a mí, lo puedes disfrutar.

• Apr 13, 2020

Documentary about the Satanic Temple covering the events, cultural backdrop, and people that led to its rise as well as the whole monument outside the state building fiasco that I remembered seeing in the news. It's an interesting look at a group whose name makes you raise an eyebrow but whose goals are really humanist and patriotic at heart. Active vs passive secularism, keeping government in check, and working within the system vs outside of it. Felt a little on the long side, but overall an insightful and uplifting viewing experience.

• Apr 10, 2020

Hail Satan? Is a documentary about The Satanic Temple, but also focuses on the seperation of church and state. The audience learns about the tenants The Satanic Temple believe in and the fights/lawsuits they have with the government of the United States involving religion in the government. The fights are for all religions should be recognized or none shall. Overall, it is a really good documentary and provides information on numerous topics that keeps audience members entertained.

• Feb 01, 2020

really great documentary of the truth in satanism. it show how Christianity is falling a part and satanism is standing up their right. amazing film 10/10

• Jan 31, 2020

Opened my eyes- although some information is controversial like how satan ended up ruling he'll but still I'm seriously a convert

• Jan 23, 2020

It's a well made doc about a group of activists who claim their movement is a religious one. Which is odd considering most of them are atheists. So not exactly pro-Satan as it is Anti-Christian. I'm a Christian man who has a few Satanist friends so I was curious to learn more about their movement. It becomes apparent what they are early on: Trolls.

• Jan 21, 2020

Very intriguing documentary that was not at all what I expect to hear about Satanism. At first it almost seemed sort of like a mockumentary, then we start to get into the politics of the situation along with the current events of today and yeah.. makes it seem like the ones who are truly evil aren't the ones worshiping Satan, that much is certain. Check it out.

• Jan 21, 2020

At a loss of words for some of the down right awful shit they did. First half was way better than the 2nd because at least they had a good goal and message. Then it became super insane when they started talking about abortion and wanting to kill the president