Hail Satan? Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

Love this film. The Church of Satan folks display a greater understanding of American ideals than many elected officials. First sentence, first amendment - no established religion. Deal with it! Great film!

• Sep 17, 2019

This is a wonderful, thought provoking film. I watched with my 12-year-old son, and we had very frank, intersting conversations after. A little racy in parts, but so worth it.

• Sep 17, 2019

Hail Satan? is a worthwhile documentary that will unfortunately only be praised by those who didn't have a problem with its message to begin with.

• Sep 15, 2019

Excellent documentary that points out that America was founded on freedom of religion and separation of church and state. The Satanists are correct and people need to accept that "In God We Trust" and "One Nation Under God" was added in the 50s... While this doc is about Satanism, it's also about how our country should be more inclusive, and Christianity is in no way our state religion.

• Sep 12, 2019

Dark, yet enlightening. This documentary acts more as a political statement than a recruitment video for the satanic temple. A lot of other churches could actually learn ethics from this group of heathens.

• Sep 11, 2019

Symbolic of our times; many people have confused good with evil, making rotten fruit like this all the more tempting. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness.

• Sep 11, 2019

Watch it. Love it. Go forth and use the knowledge you earn for good!

Watch it. Love it. Go forth and use the knowledge you earn for good!

• Sep 03, 2019

It really kicks into gear at the 47 minute mark, when it addresses the Satanic Panic of the 80’s.

• Sep 03, 2019

Interesting profile of the much misunderstood group that aims to promote discussion.

• Aug 28, 2019

Great documentary I highly recommend it.

Great documentary I highly recommend it.