Hamlet 2 Reviews

• Oct 28, 2020

Absolutely hilarious! Silly overall, but just....so funny. Irresistible. That final song number is cinema dream

• Oct 08, 2020

This is one of the weirdest, wildest rides you could take. It just gets better as it goes on... and gets better with time. In fact, it's Big Lebowski level better with each watching. I LOVE this film.

• Apr 05, 2020

Arguably the most underrated comedy gem of all time. Steve Coogan's crowning achievement, whether he'd admit it or not.

• Nov 09, 2019

Original and funny. Couldn't stop laughing.

Original and funny. Couldn't stop laughing.

• May 29, 2018

This movie is highly underrated. It's incredibly fun and original and just weird enough that it really holds up to multiple viewings.

• Apr 24, 2018

Not funny nor controversial, not even a good try

Not funny nor controversial, not even a good try

• Mar 31, 2018

Seriously, this is a cute film. How often can you see a good movie without BS CGI? And there were no guns and no bloodshed and no sex scenes. It's just fun and quirky goodness. Thank god movies like this still get made. No it's not The English Patient. If that's what you expect every time you see a movie, you're just going to miss out on some great stuff.

• Mar 08, 2018

Un film indescriptible,.. Que j'ai aimé au delà des mots!

Un film indescriptible,.. Que j'ai aimé au delà des mots!

• Feb 02, 2018

I don't get the negativity surrounding this movie. So hilarious, one of the best written movies I've ever seen. In my opinion this is the most underrated comedy of my lifetime. Every time I watch it I'm rolling on the ground in laughter. Give it a watch if you've never seen it.

• Aug 26, 2017

Pretty good movie. Though it plays out pretty formulaic, the off-beat characters and solid performances help carry the film, especially the end resulting play filled with hilarious musical numbers.