Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Reviews

• Sep 09, 2019

with 8 films in the main series, it is amazing how good each of the films turned out to be. Although this film doesn't hit every plot point from the books, the points it does hit, it does very well.

• Sep 09, 2019

my second favourite film in the series its incredible.

my second favourite film in the series its incredible.

• Sep 06, 2019

A film that's better than the book? Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire was a much better film than book.

• Aug 22, 2019

My favorite movie! The cast is just perfect in this franchise. So much magic and fun in this movie. A lot of comedy and mystery in this one.

• Aug 15, 2019

one of the most beautiful chapters of the film, full of feeling and with a very beautiful realization

• Jul 31, 2019

This is, without a doubt, my favorite Harry Potter film. It is action-packed, thrilling, and visually stunning. It's great to see other schools of magic come to Hogwarts, and the Triwizard Tournament is awesome. Each task of the tournament is provides some fantastic action, and is unique in its own way. This film is also so extremely well-paced, as it makes 2 hours and 37 minutes fly by. Of course, the film's highlight is the return of Lord Voldemort. This scene is chilling and very re-watchable, not to mention that Ralph Fiennes nails it as Voldemort. Also, David Tennant is a scene stealer as Barty Crouch Jr. Best dialogue in the movie - Voldemort: "Welcome my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and, yet, you stand before me as if it were only yesterday." A+ 100/100

• Jul 21, 2019

Adds a little more complexity to the franchise. It is more enjoyable if you've read the book, but don't think for a second that you won't be entertained.

• Jul 12, 2019

Another change in director, and another interesting atmospheric change: only this time, it is for worse. Most of the new actors are okay, except Brendan Gleeson, who is amazing as Mad-Eye Moody. Gambon continues to do a great job as Dumbledore. Still good, but probably the worst Harry Potter movie, in my opinion.

• Jul 10, 2019

Another one if the best in the franchise one of my favorites.

Another one if the best in the franchise one of my favorites.

• Jul 08, 2019

More darker and mature that the Harry Potter films suddenly became a series for teens.