The Haunting of Molly Hartley Reviews

• Dec 29, 2018

Has an entertaining plot with good acting.

Has an entertaining plot with good acting.

• Oct 08, 2018

Giving it an extra half star for entertainment value. It reminded me of a mix of popular teen movies of the '90s: Cruel Intentions + The Craft + She's All That + a dash of just enough mystery to make me want to know the final result. Ultimately the end wasn't mind blowing, but it's a teen "horroresque" flick with popular teen television actors, so for what it was it was okay.

• Oct 03, 2018

Can ghosts ever be offended? They will if they watch this cheapest dumb movie that's only a teenage drama with a contradictive supernatural twist. (D+)

• May 14, 2016

A haunting should be metaphysical; a horror movie should be rated R. Naming a mind game played by an entire town a haunting doesn't make it one,and garnering a PG-13 rating to boot lets you know this wasn't a movie for me. The only thing I enjoyed was the Jessica Lowndes appearance at the beginning which gave the rating a little boost.

• Feb 12, 2016

So I am among a small majority that enjoyed this film... in my defense I purchased it for a very low price when a video store was going out of business. The less I pay, the less I expect to be entertained.

• Aug 07, 2015

Wait. What just happened? And why? I am so confused...

Wait. What just happened? And why? I am so confused...

• Jan 04, 2015

Do the makers of these films realize that horror movies should have some cares in them? There's not even a jump scare in this. This should have been called 'The Disappointing Movie of Molly Hartley'. Or perhaps the title should should match the Scooby-Doo level of horror and go with 'Molly Hartley and the Case of the Horrible Ending'. It would have even been better with just some simple punctuation. The Haunting of Molly Hartley? The answer is No

• Dec 27, 2014

I'd say bizarre. I don't know... a horror film not terrifying, a private high school movie not as crual as usual... For Chace Crawford fans probably! (I am... so I've watched.)

• Nov 11, 2014

It's just awful. A tired, overused plot with some stupid 'ghost' scenes slapped on. Totally HORRIBLE! 13/100

• Nov 10, 2014

Sweet... the sequel comes out next year.

Sweet... the sequel comes out next year.