Held Up Reviews

• Oct 20, 2018

This movie is absolutely HILARIOUS! The dry humor/deadpan moments in this film make it enjoyable and I can't get enough of the ridiculousness (ala The Office). Anyone who doesn't find Held Up amusing has zero sense of humor.

• Jul 07, 2018

They forgot the main purpose of a comedy is to be funny.

They forgot the main purpose of a comedy is to be funny.

• Jun 19, 2016

Stupid comedy where all the white townspeople are ignorant racists who accuse the black guy of robbing a convenience store. Stupid plot with dumb characters throughout.

• Nov 12, 2014

• Aug 17, 2014

Jaime Foxx stars in this stereotypical comedy where the black guy becomes a robbery suspect in a hick town. Amos n Andrew it isn't.

• May 29, 2014

This long forgotten gem is one of my favorite Foxx comedies. I wish more people had seen it.

• Sep 17, 2013

It might not be the best movie, but it is quite enjoyable on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

• Mar 31, 2013

Leffailta teinipojan kanssa. ;) (Suom. Liian varattu)

Leffailta teinipojan kanssa. ;) (Suom. Liian varattu)

• Jun 09, 2011

Was a funny in a crappy sense but leaves one with a bitter taste

Was a funny in a crappy sense but leaves one with a bitter taste

• Apr 19, 2011

Hilarious. I seriously did not think this movie would be all that great, but I was wrong!!...it was hysterical.