Held Up Reviews

• Jan 10, 2020

Who cares.............

Who cares.............

• Dec 23, 2019

This is a alright comedy, not the best movie and not the best comedy I have ever seen. It is a 90's nostalgia throw back, alright to pass a hour kinda funny Jamie Foxx ends up running into a bunch of characters in a small hick town mini mart I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.

• Oct 20, 2018

This movie is absolutely HILARIOUS! The dry humor/deadpan moments in this film make it enjoyable and I can't get enough of the ridiculousness (ala The Office). Anyone who doesn't find Held Up amusing has zero sense of humor.

• Jul 07, 2018

They forgot the main purpose of a comedy is to be funny.

They forgot the main purpose of a comedy is to be funny.

• Jun 19, 2016

Stupid comedy where all the white townspeople are ignorant racists who accuse the black guy of robbing a convenience store. Stupid plot with dumb characters throughout.

• Nov 12, 2014

• Aug 17, 2014

Jaime Foxx stars in this stereotypical comedy where the black guy becomes a robbery suspect in a hick town. Amos n Andrew it isn't.

• May 29, 2014

This long forgotten gem is one of my favorite Foxx comedies. I wish more people had seen it.

• Sep 17, 2013

It might not be the best movie, but it is quite enjoyable on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

• Mar 31, 2013

Leffailta teinipojan kanssa. ;) (Suom. Liian varattu)

Leffailta teinipojan kanssa. ;) (Suom. Liian varattu)