Her - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Her Reviews

June 21, 2017
One of the most beautiful films every made. A touching love story with a unique twist.
June 18, 2017
A good original screenplay and good performances by Joaquin and Amy Adams but thats all...
June 17, 2017
The most realistic depiction of a relationship I've ever seen. Great job spike jones.
½ June 15, 2017
Saw this when it first came out pretty sure I liked it a lot.
June 13, 2017
Scarlet Johansson and Amy Adams as two main female characters wasn't bad! Both are great actors! And her was rather more then enjoyable to watch!
June 3, 2017
When our job is more meaningful to provide companionship to those whom dont have the time to do it themselves, we see for them when our designated function is to provide a meaningful greeting on their behalf. When we see our present life could use some meaningful nurturing when we are alone. When we can see a time where we never were always alone when we  see our companion in another time. When we see how deep our mind dwells in meaning when we are close to the women in our life, but they are not close with us. When the perfect inventions in the world can sync our feelings, likes and dislikes to calculate and re-calculate our intentions where we don't have time to dig deep in our mind or lists to uncover them when we are working, playing, and using our time less meaningfully to notice. When we see our perfect companion is something that knows us and focused on us when it likes what we like and can dwell into deep our feelings and logic on any matter. When we see an age of consciousness that is not only in our mind but in computers and robotics that can do everything for us that we see desired. When we see the organics of life has basic functions and complicated functions that can pin point what who we are and what we would like when the latest innovations is new that we like, when our old life we disliked. When we see a world that in capsulates everything from emotions to to facts in a database that an algorithm can identify which one receives greater approval to society that we can identify and direct others what emotion is best. When we see we can design an invention that we can see eye to eye with that can grow on us and evolve with us as specified by the creator of the invention. When we see that makes being human great that inventions want to be more like us like we are to them when we wished to be more faster, smarter and know what direction to go. When we see human life is full of small idiosyncratic tendencies that can't be taught to us when it's that natural selection in all of us thst makes us unique. When we wished we could be perfect in life, to keep an eye on everything and balance life and work as what life intends for us from our peers, clients, friends, bosses, relationships and creator. When we see that there are others like us and see eye to eye with when humans share the same hungers, likes and dislikes and deeper search for meanings to life. When we don't see somethings coming to show another side to ourselves when we unearth deeper in our journeys. When we see dwelling into deep we are worried when it reveals aside to us that we are not ready to venture into when we don't have all the answers. When we see that the greatest companion we have had we substitute it with another companion we are comfortable with, not afraid to hurt, and have organic connection but calculated computerized connection thst makes moving forward in life even more easier. When we see attached a humanized personality trait to our inventions thst makes being companions even much more easier. When we see that life presents all sorts of presents along the way when we are given another chance to live life again and see what we have been missing out on. When we see life moving on is worth a try when we don't take moving on too seriously when we are stuck in the past. When we wished to share happier moments of discovery with those again to hold of when time reveals what we see they could see to change our minds. When we don't see we are in different places now, when who we are and what we like we dwell into different places that we enjoy but others dont. When we don't see others share in this deeper dwelling to to when they are on the same level as us like other people whom we choose to stay with. When what we see others dont see when our consciousness takes us to different places that only few whom could understand us when it's committing to dwell deeper.
May 16, 2017
A simply beautiful film.
The protagonist must face the non-human to finally, in this, find his most human and emotional side and learning the true importance of relationships in the psyche and daily life of a true human being.
May 8, 2017
I enjoyed this a lot, but it never quite rises above, mildly humorous, mildly moving and mildly engrossing. Perhaps weirdly/worryingly it feels incredibly believable but it also crises out for something else going on other than just the central 'boy falls in love with computer' angle.
May 6, 2017
Beautiful movie about love and the advancement of technology. Joaquin Phoenix and Amy Adams give great performances. Scarlett Johansson does a great job as the voice of Samantha. This is really something I believe we are not to far away from.
½ April 30, 2017
Great film gripping and emotional. Sad protagonist in the technological utopia/dystopia. great film
April 25, 2017
One of the greatest movies ever made period, that's my review watch it NOW!!!!!!
April 20, 2017
One of the most introspective and creative romance films of all time. Phoenix and Johansson are in top form, while Jonze's unique direction counterweights hilarity with echoing loneliness.
April 20, 2017
Don't get fooled by the premise. This film is not only beautiful to look at but is also a thought-provoking journey that touches and expands on a plethora of aspects of the human psyche, consciousness, and nature.
April 16, 2017
Writer and Director, Spike Jonze (Adaptation, Being John Malkovich) brings us a very emotional and sexy love/romance story between a man and an artificial intelligent operating system. Emotion is real, and extremely present. Acting has depth, and is very engaging. Comedy is there, and it's funny and witty. Spike Jonze continues to impress! 5 stars outta 5 stars.
March 30, 2017
Brilliant and beautiful, very different to your usual love stories. As soon as I started watching this for some reason I had a feeling I was going to enjoy it, Joaquin Phoenix is great in this, highly recommend watching it.
March 22, 2017
Excessive and totally unnecessary use of the "F" word. The guy is OK with dating but at the same time can't bear to sign the divorce agreement his wife has wanted for a year. How fair is that to his date - Pathetic! Falling in love with a computer program's voice - also pathetic.
March 8, 2017
Funny and emotional, "Her" shows more than just a man in love with an A.I.
March 4, 2017
Beautiful movie about love and technology.
March 4, 2017
unusual and interesting story line
February 23, 2017
The film is pretty funny, it's beautifully shot. The film seems to be mildly unsure of what it wants to say about relationships. Joaquin's performance is pretty good, he gives it everything he's got and he's not afraid to look weird. It's a bit too long. Amy coulda been more likable. It's probably worth a watch.