Here Come the Girls (Champagne for Everybody) Reviews

• Nov 17, 2016

Hard to find movie boasts of some fun musical numbers and more cartoon gags for Hope.

• May 13, 2012

Occasionally amusing.

Occasionally amusing.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Feb 17, 2011

The costumes are amazingly ornate and both Arlene Dahl and Rosemary Clooney look great in them but hambone Hope is an acquired taste whose simpleton persona wears thin fast. Martin was never much of an actor but is a fine singer although he oddly does little of that. Rosemary is also underused only getting a few numbers. The supporting cast contains both Fred Clark and William Demarest both of whom add a little zest to the proceedings. Certainly colorful and not terrible it's not very memorable either.

• Jan 19, 2011

Watching this musical now...I love Bob Hope...hokey as heck....but I chose it for Rosemary Clooney...I love her! What a voice! Silly and good fun kind of film! Also stars Arlene Dahl (Gorgeous!) and Tony Martin (Awesome voice!)