Reviews

• May 24, 2021

Just an awesome movie that was reviewed poorly when it came out. Touching, beautiful, and interesting.

• May 19, 2021

I enjoyed the movie, although it was light on substance. Mortensen however demonstrated very poor familiarity with a Colt single action. The scenes of him "fanning" the weapon were silly.

• May 09, 2021

Howdy, pretty enjoyable wild-wild east adventure in the Arabian desert, provide a different perspective to our modern world; especially seeing Mustang running in the wild sands. 1 thing stands the test of time, whiskey ever out of style or fans. It's all about putting up a good show compares to reality & survival, guess what didn't kill you makes you stronger

• Mar 29, 2021

I know the critics were rough on this film, but I absolutely love it. The mixture of old west meets sword and sandal movie really work for me. That it’s based on a real life character adds a lot of meaning. Is it cheesy in places? yes. But is it highly entertaining and inspiring? Absolutely.

• Mar 28, 2021

There is a lot to like. And at the end you are on the edge of your seat rooting for Hidalgo. What a film!

• Jul 03, 2020

What a Reverse Rattatoulie! #dungeonsanddaddies

What a Reverse Rattatoulie! #dungeonsanddaddies

• Jun 28, 2020

Was nowhere near as exciting or interesting as it should have been. The historical figures deserved better.

• May 19, 2020

An interesting movie and worth watching for the whole family.

An interesting movie and worth watching for the whole family.

• May 02, 2020

One of the best movies İ ever seen... for the people who can understand of course, the beauty of diversity of races, species living and sharing this world togehter. Love for an animal in its real light. <3

• Jan 16, 2020

I know the critics didn't go for it, but who cares, I liked it.-mostly. Just watched it again after seeing it back in 2004. I like Viggo a lot, but I wish the role had gone to a Native American! It was cheesy that the "Cowboy" just happened to be half Indian. But I really loved all the horses, even though I think it really sucks that anyone would put a horse through this horrible race. A real horse lover wouldn't do that.