Hitch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hitch Reviews

Page 1 of 19714
June 24, 2016
Great Drama of a true story.
½ June 17, 2016
Predictability is inevitable in Hitch, but that point is irrelevant due to the charming and terrific performances delivered by Will Smith and Kevin James.
June 14, 2016
Hitch is Will Smith's and Kevin James' best romantic movie. Hitch will make you smile and laugh. Hitch will show you the way to love. I would suggest this movie.
½ May 4, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. Funny and entertaining, with a great story and excellent acting.
½ April 25, 2016
The only great part about Hitch is the story, and the performances by Kevin James and Will Smith, whereas the comedy is the opposite of what comedy is supposed to be.
April 2, 2016
I actually thought this movie was extremely good.
March 26, 2016
Not good but not bad either, Not enough comedy, But what comedy there was it was quite funny, Worth a look, But Will Smith please stick to films like Bad Boys and Independence Day.
½ March 19, 2016
Saw it in the pictures, good soundtrack
March 12, 2016
parait que cest pas pire
½ March 6, 2016
Because of Will Smith it is an above average movie. I had a good time with it. It doesn't do anything extraordinary but it is a feel good movie that is worth seeing.
February 17, 2016
It was a good movie. It is not a bad or underwhelming picture nor is it the movie of the year. A rather nice movie with good laughs.
February 8, 2016
It is a good movie for me. It is kind of educational and teaches people love is not just a feeling. It needs skills and knowledge. Good movie
½ January 12, 2016
This is one of my favorite Romcoms to date. Will Smith and Kevin James both performed splendidly.
January 10, 2016
Waaaaay too long! Moderately funny. Will Smith has definitely done better . . .
½ January 3, 2016
This movie is very funny but has quit a bit of sexual content as well as a lot of swearing and some violence near the ending but the movie has a ending you would not expect to happen but some of it you probably would
December 12, 2015
Pretty durn good. Great points.
½ November 3, 2015
The movie that my sister wants to watch again and I always a like to watch, is Hitch as its a really great film that is unexpected to see Will Smith and Kevin James work together that would create a hilarious experience to watch. Will Smith is charismatic in this and is always having fun in his movies. Kevin James is really funny in this which is sad to see that he's now in Happy Madison Studios and now all the jokes in those films are about his weight, except for Here Comes the Boom that is. In this film though, it shows that Kevin James can be funny when it's not about him being fat and all that. There's two plots going on, both of them are entertaining, and they don't make the film overstuffed with them. Will Smith and Eva Mendes have great chemistry, and Kevin James and Amber Valletta are a bit adorable together and are really funny. The writing is well-written and seems to understand both women and men's needs of wanting a relationship with one. The movie gets predictable at times, but with a plot like this, that is to be expected, although there were some surprising moments in there. It's hilarious and has some scenes that are memorable enough that people might react it. Hitch is a memorable comedy film that every filmgoer would enjoy because of Will Smith and Kevin James.
October 12, 2015
though a bit predictable and has exaggerated stereotypes, still a fun movie to just kick back and watch with friends. maybe over a board game.
September 26, 2015
A fun and entertaining comedy romance that contains all the right elements and checks off all the appropriate boxes. Though very predictable, and a little underwhelming, the great case makes it worth watching.
September 12, 2015
own it...LOVE IT! Will Smith is great in this movie!
Page 1 of 19714