Holiday in Handcuffs Reviews

• Dec 24, 2019

Girl kidnaps a customer and drags him out to her house as his man. Unlikely situation. Wouldn't say the plot is original.

• Dec 20, 2019

Well...this was certainly an insane holiday romcom. Some good acting and funny moments but still seems like they're gleefully exploiting the double standard. If you swapped the sexes, how much would you bet network executives would sell it off as a romcom rather than a psychological horror movie?

• Dec 24, 2018

This is the worst holiday movie I've ever seen. The lead role is an unlikeable trash pile, how the hell am I supposed to like or empathize with her? The premises is she literally holds a man against his will over Christmas, flip their genders and watch everyone lose their minds. Add in the fact that it's painfully predictable and therefore boring and you will want to shoot yourself in the face by half way.

• Dec 24, 2018

Even those records of dogs cacophonously barking the quasi-rhythm and outline of simple Christmas carols donï¿ 1/2(TM)t match the number of times I woofed at this made-for-tv-in-the-background-while-we-open-presents nonsense. Being made to watch this harrowing tale of repressed sexuality and Stockholm syndrome is even worse than getting coal in your stockingï¿ 1/2"truly the viewer is the one imprisoned.

• Nov 30, 2018

Mario is a bonified movie star. and should put TV on the back burner except his daytime show. He is a "funny" actor and can deliver the lines in comedy. Mario needs to be doing films and movies of the week. Don't miss this tv movie. You'll see a completely new Mario Lopez.

• Dec 16, 2017

Very stupid but pretty hilarious still, especially the first half made me laugh quite a bit and thought it was pretty clever but the last half just got even more stupid and unbelievable.

• Feb 02, 2016

Pretty cute despite the fact I dislike Mario Lopez

Pretty cute despite the fact I dislike Mario Lopez

• Dec 22, 2015

At first I wasn't sure about this movie because it seemed silly, but I'm glad I gave it a chance because it was pretty good. It was funny and had a nice storyline with a happy ending.

• Dec 06, 2014

A nutty premise, but it was more entertaining than I expected. (First and only viewing - 12/6/2014)

• Nov 30, 2014

What the fuck was this? Nobody was funny, nothing was entertaining, the morals are sick; the main character is an immature piece of human garbage and her cohort suffered from Stockholm Syndrome throughout the entire movie. Whomever wrote this should spend their holiday in handcuffs.