Home Team Reviews

• Jun 24, 2012

really bad. Steve is obnoxious and none of the actors are believable

really bad. Steve is obnoxious and none of the actors are believable

• Dec 10, 2009

Sky Movies finds it necessary to replay this eyesore from time to time. This movie is so bad it's good. This film is a cheesefest. Bring crackers and grapes. The action scenes are ridiculous, the acting is shocking, this movie offends movie lovers with its shitness. Guttenburg is doin pantomine is England these days. I've seen it over ten times. I love it. Cant get enough. Paradox. I've spoken....

• Oct 10, 2008

This movie was good. It had lots of laughs, some good soccer fun, the slightest bit of drama, not too much, but just enough to make an average good film. It wasn't perfect, but I loved it! The best part about it was, it was a lot of fun! You went through different types of humor, from sarcastic to one humorous part about a really nasty fart.

• Feb 28, 2008