Homefront - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Homefront Reviews

½ March 21, 2017
Average crime thriller with a paint-by-numbers script, although it's the kind of role Jason Statham excels in.
½ January 22, 2017
Típica película de este hombre, aunque con mucha menos acción que otras durante la mayor parte de la película. Se ve a la legua lo que va a pasar desde el minuto uno.
½ January 11, 2017
It was a decent action movie and story, but, didn't care much for all the vulgar language that was used throughout the movie.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
November 9, 2016
With a extraordinary performance by Jason Statham and excellent action sequences. Home front makes a great action film
November 3, 2016
Great cast, alas 'Homefront' takes itself way too serious, and fails for an idiotic script and confusing direction. Also Statham's american accent it's pretty weird.
½ September 15, 2016
If you're a fan of statham you'll be a fan of this. Full of action just as you'd expect
August 12, 2016
Jason Statham. That is all.
August 10, 2016
High emotional stakes. Ending miswritten, nothing left for Franco to do. Nice character arcs for McAdams and Ryder. Cyrus gang comes and goes too simply. Effective pacing and photography.
August 10, 2016
Pretty good time killer. But this film just reaffirmed my belief that James Franco can't act.
July 28, 2016
It's nothing special, and the sort of movie you might watch 20 minutes of if you saw it on TV and were really really bored. It's poorly written, poorly filmed, but does feature good performances and an extreme, but fun, premise.
July 21, 2016
Liked the storyline of this one , Cool action by Statham again ...fun watching this ...with the help of Sly Stallone ! SOMDVD
jamrcla
½ July 20, 2016
A pretty average Statham film but Stallone was involved which made me more intrested, Although there's a few good action scenes I did expect a few more, Stathams acting has improved allot lately, The story was great and well told but its been done before, Worth watching but nothing new but Statham fans will like it.
July 13, 2016
Mannnnnnnnnnn, this film had so much fucking potential. It's just so fucking cliche. I really thought James Franco should not have been in this film. Franco being casted on the bad guy role in the film was a little off for me. Honestly the first 30-40 minutes was fantastic but the ending was so goddamn predictable. Almost doesn't deserve 3 stars but I'll let it pass. Also, I didn't realize it was written by Stallone. Also, someone needs to give Kate Bosworth some food, sweet Jesus.
May 9, 2016
My Favourite Jason Statham Movie To-Date.
½ April 14, 2016
Wow. I didn't know there was a way to hire all the worst actors in the world in order to place them in one movie!!!
April 9, 2016
Good cast, weak movie
½ March 21, 2016
Lots of action!! Proper Statham film!!
March 9, 2016
Ex-DEA agentti haluaa vaan elää rauhassa tyttärensä kanssa mutta uuden asuinpaikan piripäät eivät anna siihen mahdollisuutta. Seuraa Jason Stathamilaista menoa...
February 23, 2016
Average movie, surprised to see Winona Ryder and James Franco in it.