Horrible Bosses 2 Reviews

• Aug 08, 2019

It's not as funny or original as the first but the three actors still create the comedic Three Stooges style chemistry as they try to save they're skins.

• Jul 14, 2019

If you liked the first one then you'll most likely still like this one.

If you liked the first one then you'll most likely still like this one.

• Apr 20, 2019

This movie is just trash. I can't believe it went from the first one being so funny to something so boring and unoriginal.

• Apr 11, 2019

Brilliant sequel! Rare occasion where sequel better than original! Superb comic timing from usual suspects (two Jasons and Charlie).... but also fantastic from Chris Pine and Christophe).... jokes kept on coming.... a touch crude at times... but that was expected! But the jokes just kept on coming #TheresAFemalePresident!

• Mar 06, 2019

worth a light chuckle but the insane rage from watching these idiots get that far into a kidnapping is just cringey , Charlies character couldn't get any more dumb, This movie made me want to root for the bad guys just to see these idiots get what's coming to them

• Jan 20, 2019

So much fun and a lot funnier than the first!

So much fun and a lot funnier than the first!

• Dec 28, 2018

Has a star studded cast with dull performances yet some belly humor and a creative plot that is still not original or enjoyable

• Sep 03, 2018

Horrible Bosses 2 started out fun and I was looking forward to the rest of the movie but it wasn't as funny as expected. The sequel had the original cast, including Kevin Spacey, Jamie Fox and Jennifer Aniston. The guys remind me of The Three Stooges and they come up with a quick rich scheme but end up working for the wrong horrible boss. Overall it was enjoyable but not as funny, good to watch once but not memorable.

• Jun 18, 2018

This was just okay. There were moments when I really laughed, but overall it had nothing to set it apart and make it really worth watching.

• Jun 05, 2018

This was a funny flick and I laughed, which is what you want a comedy to do for you. The plot was not believable, but then you don't watch a comedy for the plot. I watched this one for the funny chemistry between Bateman, Day and Sudeikis--the way they talk to each other and over each other and Bateman is logical one and the other two are nice idiots. Christopher Waltz's talents were wasted, but who care? I didn't watch this flick for him, but for the barely functioning trio, and it was funny.