Hot Fuzz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Fuzz Reviews

April 4, 2018
One of my favourite films of all time, and definitely my favourite from Edgar Wright's cornetto trilogy. Watching "Hot Fuzz" is exciting, since it's a perfect mix of comedy, action and thriller and not a single part of it is boring. I could watch this over and over and never get enough of it.
½ March 30, 2018
Honestly the worst movie I have ever watched. With no plot and gruesome injuries,I found it very hard to follow. 10 out of 10 would not at all recomand to anyone. It was exceptionally terrible.I don't know how it got the rattings it did.
March 25, 2018
Absolute classic. Better with every watch. Funny and wonderfully british with an excellent cast.
½ March 23, 2018
Secondo film della famosa trilogia del cornetto, perde gran parte delle caratteristiche del film precedente ma ne recupera gli aspetti più originali ed emozionanti. Il tema cambia radicalmente ma lo stile dell'eccentrico regista rimane inalterato, anzi, manifesta la sua pesante influenza in tutta la durata. Siamo quindi bombardati da tagli di montaggio estremi e sequenze caotiche, rumorose e movimentate, che rendono l'esperienza molto divertente e mai noiosa. L'umorismo è molto più spiccato ed intelligente rispetto al primo film, e lo eleva ad un livello molto più alto. Nel complesso si tratta di un film molto divertente che coinvolge chiunque grazie al suo stile unico e particolare.
½ March 23, 2018
Great editing Great funn Great action Great jokes Great acting from like everybody. and just downright exiting all the way through.
March 17, 2018
So many elements come together in this film to make it such an enjoyable watch - Excellent cast, script and shot making.  The last 1/4 of the movie shifts in style and goes a tad over-the-top, but the quality of the script and storyline build keeps it from completely bubbling over into gore and silliness.
½ March 4, 2018
Another masterpiece from Edgar, Pegg and frost.
March 3, 2018
Great fun and with a supporting cast to "die" for this very British film hits all the targets. Timothy Dalton and Edward Woodward plus Olivia Colman all enter the spirit with gusto. Simon Pegg is suitably panic, with wonderful English countryside and a kick-ass soundtrack its an entertainment feast.
½ February 17, 2018
(First and only viewing - 2/16/2018)
February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 5
Age/Originality: 2
Total: 20/25
February 2, 2018
One of the best action-comedy movies. The dialogue is fun, the characters are fun, and charging into battle with meandering swan, this movie is always worth checking out.
February 1, 2018
Absolutely brilliant. Pure genius from everyone who was involved.
½ January 29, 2018
The second installment of the Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy masterfully blends action and comedy, and the result is a smart, hilarious and compelling cop film satire.
½ January 22, 2018
The only flaws are that the film is a tad dated and not as original as I imagine it must have been when it first came out. That's it. Rest is perfect.
½ January 22, 2018
One of my favourite comedic films of all time. Having grown up in rural England myself, this film pulls at my strings of familiarity and blends it with utter ridiculousness (and I mean that in a very good way). Comedy-action perfection.
January 21, 2018
Good enough that I watched three consecutive times and laughed at everything three consecutive times. Acting is spot on, and the special effects just the right amount of believability-not too realistic ( which would put you off your lunch ) yet does not test suspension of disbelief too much. The joke are great. Hope that the cast, crew, and directors keep up the good work!
½ January 13, 2018
you're saying this wasn't an accident..

Hot Fuzz

If taken lightly assuming the first act of the movie, you will be mind blown since it is no usual buddy-cop movie as it offers twists, smart comedy and a tightly packed action.
½ January 10, 2018
Still very good, but doesn't have the punch of Shaun of the Dead.
January 8, 2018
best police movie in years! such an entertaining movie