Hot Fuzz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Fuzz Reviews

October 24, 2016
Apres Shaun Of The Dead, le duo Pegg et Frost remette le paquet et ca decoiffe ! Une sorte de Bad Boys a la sauce British, on ne s'en lasse pas.
Le meilleur du cinema britannique concentre en une seule histoire. Mon prefere de la trilogie.
½ October 11, 2016
Muy cercana a la primera en mi opinión, mantiene el mismo humor, es muy chistosa, y el hecho de que exista un misterio y se trate de resolver con comedia, la hace aun mejor.
October 11, 2016
Probably the least funny Edgar Wright movie in terms of laughs per minute, but that is not a bad thing. This movie is just a total trip. The story is surprisingly tricky, and the characters are all so over the top and likable. And of course, the visual story telling is top tier.
½ October 9, 2016
Hot Fuzz points out everything that's wrong with buddy cop movies in very funny ways, but in doing this it manages to be a great buddy cop movie itself.
October 2, 2016
Best movie of all time.
½ September 28, 2016
Funny, great story and a fabulous cast. What's not to like!
September 21, 2016
A pinnacle of English writing and satire.
September 20, 2016
Having seen it multiple times, I think I finally understand the brilliance of "Hot Fuzz". Although I'm still not a huge fan of its occasional mean-spiritedness, and frankly, I don't think I'll ever like that aspect of the film, this is a very entertaining and clever film that brilliantly satirizes a number of buddy-cop action films. The dialogue is so sharp (hats off to Pegg, Frost, and Wright) and Edgar Wright proves that he is a master of visual comedy. It is hilarious from start to finish and the climactic shootout is damn good fun. I really, really liked it.
½ September 17, 2016
Though it doesn't have the same superior comedic element like Shaun of the Dead did, Hot Fuzz still aims to be an entertaining film for those who appreciate excellent comedy.
September 15, 2016
Brilhante. Só digo isso!
½ September 15, 2016
Hot Fuzz(2007)
Starring:Simon Pegg,Nick Frost,Timothy Dalton, Jim Broadbent,Paddy Considine,Rafe Spall,Adam Buxton, Kevin Eldon,Olivia Colman,Edward Woodward,Bill Nighy,Paul Freeman,Stuart Wilson,and Lucy Punch
Directed By:Edgar Wright
This is about to go off. I mean I'm sitting throughout this film laughing and I'm like why is that then I remember it's a freaking part of the cornetto trilogy. With a unique spin on the sub-genre of buddy cop films(which I haven't watched a lot of). It's so much fun you'll need some ice cream.
The film revolves around Nicholas Angel(Simon Pegg) who is a big city cop who can't be stopped-but he's making everyone else on the force look bad. When he is reassigned to a small quite town called Sanford,he struggles with his new seemingly idyllic world and his bumbling partner(Nick Frost). Their dull existence is interrupted by several grisly and suspicious accidents,and the crime-fighting duo turn up the heat and hand out high-octane,car-crashing,gun-fighting,big city justice.
I gotta admit it felt kind of slow but when the murders started and the jokes,fences and ice cream kept coming I kept laughing and putting a smile on my face. This would actually make sense,what the murders do in this film,that could happen it brings a situation you would probably see this happen in a small town or village where everyone knew each other.
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost come packing with the same hilarious chemistry they had in Shaun of the dead,when there together on screen your going to die of laughter.
This satire of american action movie is one of the greatest films conceived by man,even if it's only issue I feel is that it does move pretty slow. It's fast with it's action and clever so I'm giving Hot Fuzz a four and a half out of five.
½ September 15, 2016
Hot Fuzz delivers on all the promise of Shaun of the Dead with a much stronger film in general. It also might have my favorite Timothy Dalton performance ever.
September 11, 2016
This was ok. Some comedic value.
September 10, 2016
When Pegg and Frost get together, it's going to be a good time!
September 6, 2016
With a fantastic direction and Oscar-worthy editing, it boasts a brilliant script that combines hilarious comedy, exhilarating action and clever thriller while paying an incredible attention to the smallest details - though too restrained with violence in its climax.
September 2, 2016
5/5 Must see film!

This has to be one of the best films I've ever seen. I love every film Simon pegg and Nick frost are in, they're probably my favourite actors. So if you're looking for action and comedy this is the film for you!
August 30, 2016
A great, funny film with lots of comical graphic violence!

Overall 8.5/10 or 4 stars
August 19, 2016
Very unexpected plot turn!! Loved it
½ August 13, 2016
This movie is glorious
½ August 12, 2016
If you take all the clichés of a cop drama and drop shit on them as successfully as done here yet still create a compelling storyline and likeable characters then you'll probably be arrested for copyright because this kind of comedy is a one of wonder that deserves not to be replicated.