Hot Fuzz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Fuzz Reviews

November 19, 2017
Arguably one of the greatest comedies ever made and probably the best parody of Hollywood clichés ever made, Hot Fuzz is as smart as it is ambitious, whilst still being hilarious thanks to strong writing.

A+
½ November 19, 2017
The film didn't give me laughs but it smart and well-made. The script was fantastic and kept the movie going throughout. It has its cliches but that was satirical and purposeful. It even predates Trump, the joke of modern times, with the line "make Sanford great again".
November 11, 2017
Esta película me la encontré de casualidad viendo televisión en el desayuno, al principio dije: "no hay nada mejor, voy a dejar esto ya que" pero conforme la fui viendo poco a poco me fue encantado más y más ya que la película entera en una parodia a las viejas películas de acción hollywoodenses. La trama va así: un sargento de la policía llamado Nicholas Angees es trasladado a un pueblo en reino unido para investigar los índices de accidentes que termina en muertes que son los más altos en todo reino unido, pero su mente ara más complicado el asunto, así que con la ayuda de su compañero Danny Butterman tratara de recuperar la cordura y resolver el misterio de los altos niveles de los supuestos accidentes que terminan en muerte. Pelicula altamente recomendada si te gusta la combinación entre la comedia y la acción con un poco de suspenso.
November 2, 2017
Hot Fuzz: Edgar Wright's lame attempt at laugh a minute gag and laughs. Fast paced and boring Hot Fuzz is a hot mess.
October 24, 2017
Had some good laughs! Cop learning to have friends and all the small town people are evil in the end.
October 22, 2017
One hell of a comedy but lacks something
October 12, 2017
After their zombie parody, the people behind "Shaun of the dead" are now making fun of police and action films. Packed with great British actors down to the smallest roles the film easily takes on all stereotypes and throws them into the mix. The seriousness of Simon Pegg's main character makes it all even funnier, the gory murder effects are hilariously over the top. And although the solution to the murder cases he has to solve is rather silly, the following action showdown is unbelievable. If you ever hoped to see a gun holding grandma getting drop kicked, this is your chance. It's also fun to see how many cinematic quotes from the genre you can find. Silly yet highly entertaining.
September 19, 2017
Edgar Wright's writing and direction are superb and the cast is excellent.
September 18, 2017
Overrated in my opinion though many people seem to like it. Wasn't a big fan of Shaun of the dead either (also starring Simon pegg)
September 16, 2017
Hot fuzz is the single most funniest time I had in film, it is just mindless fun with wholesome comedy that make it hilarious, the performance s are great and Edgar weight really is one of the best directors
September 2, 2017
Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg deliver an excellent, over-the-top parody of the already over-the-top genre. I absolutely love their work.
August 27, 2017
*Great Movie One some days, this is my favorite movie of all time.
August 24, 2017
Such a great homage to action flicks. The dialogue was fantastic.
August 20, 2017
2nd only to 'Paul' in Simon Pegg's great comedy films list.
½ August 17, 2017
Sgt. Nicholas Angel proved to us what it means to be a dedicated police officer.
Hot Fuzz is the second instalment in the Cornetto Three Flavours Trilogy and I think it's on equal standing with Shaun of the Dead.
It is loud, witty and packed full with Pegg & Frost goodness. AWESOME!!!
August 12, 2017
This is the most stupidest and hilarious movie ever
½ August 8, 2017
This movie is amazing. Absolutely amazing. The cast is just 100% perfect. The story is silly, and it works. It's funny, it's stupid, and also dark, scary, and overall awesome. This is how you do comedy and action! It's entertaining, funny, and memorable. I love it.
August 6, 2017
Funny, brutally action-packed, Hot Fuzz is a smart film that does what a comedy should do: make you laugh.
August 3, 2017
Great performances with great directing, the only problem is with the color schemes. They bothered me. Other than that great movie
August 2, 2017
Stylish, funny and gleefully over the top. Hot Fuzz has Simon Pegg and Nick Frost at their best and Edgar Wright behind the camera with some unexpected surprises throughout.