Hot Fuzz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Fuzz Reviews

September 19, 2017
Edgar Wright's writing and direction are superb and the cast is excellent.
September 18, 2017
Overrated in my opinion though many people seem to like it. Wasn't a big fan of Shaun of the dead either (also starring Simon pegg)
September 16, 2017
Hot fuzz is the single most funniest time I had in film, it is just mindless fun with wholesome comedy that make it hilarious, the performance s are great and Edgar weight really is one of the best directors
September 2, 2017
Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg deliver an excellent, over-the-top parody of the already over-the-top genre. I absolutely love their work.
August 27, 2017
*Great Movie One some days, this is my favorite movie of all time.
August 24, 2017
Such a great homage to action flicks. The dialogue was fantastic.
August 20, 2017
2nd only to 'Paul' in Simon Pegg's great comedy films list.
½ August 17, 2017
Sgt. Nicholas Angel proved to us what it means to be a dedicated police officer.
Hot Fuzz is the second instalment in the Cornetto Three Flavours Trilogy and I think it's on equal standing with Shaun of the Dead.
It is loud, witty and packed full with Pegg & Frost goodness. AWESOME!!!
August 12, 2017
This is the most stupidest and hilarious movie ever
½ August 8, 2017
This movie is amazing. Absolutely amazing. The cast is just 100% perfect. The story is silly, and it works. It's funny, it's stupid, and also dark, scary, and overall awesome. This is how you do comedy and action! It's entertaining, funny, and memorable. I love it.
August 6, 2017
Funny, brutally action-packed, Hot Fuzz is a smart film that does what a comedy should do: make you laugh.
August 3, 2017
Great performances with great directing, the only problem is with the color schemes. They bothered me. Other than that great movie
August 2, 2017
Stylish, funny and gleefully over the top. Hot Fuzz has Simon Pegg and Nick Frost at their best and Edgar Wright behind the camera with some unexpected surprises throughout.
½ August 1, 2017
Fairly funny comedy - with Ed WoodWard!
July 27, 2017
One thing that separates Edgar Wright from any other modern filmmaker is that despite ramping everything up on the surface, there is so much to scrape on the inside. In Hot Fuzz, his usual team of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost bring on the greater goods when satirizing the buddy cop genre. With some heavy action, acerbic wit, and a keen eye for detail, Hot Fuzz dares us to think twice. The devil's in the detail, and maybe we need to switch off. The effort brought to the second installment in the Cornetto Trilogy gives us what we want, and much more for the ones doing as much dirty work as Sgt. Angel would do.
½ July 19, 2017
This movie starts off as a comedy, then becomes a mystery, and then becomes an explosively entertaining action movie. I really enjoyed this film and do think its one of the better flicks of the "Cornetto trilogy". It's a total blast to watch but it does have a bumpy start. Ultimately this is a movie that embraces silliness like such an art that it becomes more than the mindless action movie.
July 19, 2017
Good funny Edgar right film starring Simon pegg. I enjoyed this movie, I loved the action and the comedy between Simon pegg and the fast without the s guy, no offense to whatever his name is. I never saw the first movie in this trilogy, Shaun of the dead but at least nothing, I have no good excuse. The main reason I saw this movie is because baby driver just came out and I want to compare the Edgar right movies.
July 15, 2017
A funny,well cast and acted satire. Even if it's not as good as Shaun of the dead.
½ July 10, 2017
With Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's chemistry and Edgar Wright's brilliant directing, Hot Fuzz is an overall fun movie experience.
July 8, 2017
Hilariously fun, particularly if you like (cheesy) American cop action movies a little more than you really should...