House Full - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

House Full Reviews

½ August 23, 2013
This movie was outrageously silly, but it had a fun ending and characters that you have to watch to see how things turn out for them.
December 29, 2012
"Meet the parents" ? eh no it is "House full" & it is pathetic , lame & idiotic
September 29, 2012
this is a very confusion full drama bt very sweet actors and actress in there.
September 15, 2012
The first time I watched a bollywood movie when was the time I watched Housefull. A 2009 Bollywood Comedy. The main story is that a man Named Arush is a jinx. He gives people bad luck at a casino. When he fails to propose to his girlfriend Puja, he moves to London in his friend Bob's house. He starts being a jinx and Bob tries to pair him up with a woman. When that fails on their honeymoon. he meets Sandy. But that gets even more complicated. When will the complications end? Now for those who don't know, Bollywood is like a musical only in a forigen way. This is new to me and I love it. Its full of great numbers and lyrics. The storytelling is outright awesome. Im beginning to like this actor Named Akshay Kumar. Who is extremely talented. Housefull is a good start for people who want to watch bollywood movies.

89/100 B+
December 1, 2011
Just funny in scenes.. A bit over the top at times
½ November 4, 2011
A very funny film, which is definatley worth a watch!
Recommended!
Verdict = Hit
½ October 20, 2011
Very funny for a Bollywood movie, usually when I see a Bollywood movie it is not funny and uses old immature childish cartoon jokes. Even though it does have those elements its still I really good movie with a good plot plus a really long running time for a comedy movie.
September 15, 2011
Extremely pathetic. Not one funny moment the entire movie.
June 9, 2011
The beginning was not really funny, but in the end the film shows it true colors.
March 19, 2011
Hilarious film despite a silly story.
½ March 17, 2011
it's not so damn funny!!!! ama joking joking
½ February 2, 2011
just wanted to shoot myself for watching this piece of crap.. i dont understand how people buy these cheap comedy jokes??
November 14, 2010
comedy all over it! ;)
iLeo
½ November 7, 2010
Absolutely hilarious! Arush is an unlucky guy in search of true love. When his latest relationship sours, he decides to return to London and spend time with his best friend Bob. Bob and his wife Hetal decide to help Arush, and the two introduces him to their boss's daughter. This boosts Arush's optimism until the relationship fails as quickly as it began. Believing that his unluckiness will prevail, he decides to try to commit suicide but is saved. Sandy is everything that he wants in a true love, and Arush hopes that she will end his unlucky streak. When the time arrives for him to meet Sandy's brother, he is fearful and hesitant as Hetal hopes to reunite with her estranged father by telling a lie or two. Together, the couples decide to help each other overcome the obstacles that they have created for themselves. Great cast- Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, Ritesh Deshmukh, Lara Dutta, Arjun Rampal, and Jiah Khan. Worth seeing!
½ November 5, 2010
Over-hyped, over-rated and one of the most bloated and meaningless movies to ever come out of Bollywood. Statutory warning: All you will get is HEADACHES watching this one. The comedy is stale and the actors look as if they've been forced to do this movie. Leaves a deplorable taste in the mouth. Not even the stunning, bikini-clad ladies can salvage this disaster!
October 18, 2010
wow.... its a great comedy drama.... performance of all the stars r great.... to hide a lie u must lie thousand times....... hehehe
October 9, 2010
My Rating: 2 / 5 Stars: Expected more of it... but some jokes were great! :)
October 9, 2010
eh.. had to watch it for deepika padukone. movie was mostly dumb, not surprised. few laughs here n there.
½ October 4, 2010
Directed by Sajid Khan, the film was as I expected: Nonsense. I loved the cinematography, the acting by the whole cast is decent, good at times. And, the main reason you should watch this film is because it is a hilarious comedy, even though it is extremely stupid.
½ September 16, 2010
Akshay & Ritesh rocks.... A full time comedy...