How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Reviews

• 2h ago

Great movie with powerful massage in it

Great movie with powerful massage in it

• 7h ago

It didn't leave an impact on me like I was hoping the final chapter of this trilogy would and most of the comedy didn't always work with me, but How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World is still an enjoyable movie with great animation, some exciting action scenes, and an emotional ending.

• Jul 23, 2019

As an absolutely obsessed fan of Httyd I can confirm that you absolutely cannot pass up this movie!!! I must say I love how all the characters aged and developed. Though I wish it had ended differently i'm not going to spoil it, but you have to see this movie!!!!

• 1d ago

I avoided seeing this in the theater since I was less than impressed with the trailers(a romantic subplot with Toothless? Blegh...) and I have to say I chose well by waiting for this on Netflix. Not a horrible end to the trilogy, just a very predictable one. Maybe slightly generous with the rating here.

• 2d ago

Awesome movie! It should be one of the Oscar nominees for Best Animated Film.

Awesome movie! It should be one of the Oscar nominees for Best Animated Film.

• 3d ago

Beautiful love story very entertaining and some how I’m expecting the sequel I really like every single movie of the series

• 3d ago

I didn’t think I would like it, but I LOVED it!! Cute movie for all ages

I didn’t think I would like it, but I LOVED it!! Cute movie for all ages

• 4d ago

How to Train Your Dragon concludes on such a heartfelt note. Sure, the plot is not so different and innovative as the last two entries. But we still continue to get the heart, charm, and adventure of the saga. Visually, and emotionally an incredible finale. Loved it. 4.5/5

• 4d ago

This was a great send off for our dragon friends. Seeing all the characters come into their own was wonderful to watch. I visuals were brilliant, the storyline well constructed, and the emotional tension was palpable, if you have been with Hiccup since he first encountered toothless, this is a must watch.

• 6d ago