Husk Reviews

• Feb 11, 2021

Wow out of 20 movies this was the only one that actually got great reviews he has had a string of trash garbage and filth

• Aug 31, 2020

I Think i Enjoy So Many Scene Can make me Excited But i think Plot Just a little bit bad But Worse Things is Weird Character's Brain (Imagine 200IQ Guy Able to solve calculus in 5 min but Use 40 min for answer how much 2x2 equals lol.)

• Oct 09, 2017

Don't go into the corn field. A group of friends get into a car accident when they hit a murder of crows on the highway. All but one of them pass out for a short while, and when they awaken the search begins for a phone (no cell service) and their friend. The corn field is home to many scarecrows who come alive and engage the group in mayhem and bloodshed. Decent effects, friends turning against each other, and some unexplained, non-drug induced visions of back story all play into a workable whole. Not great, but I didn't hate it.

• Feb 25, 2017

The cast is better than the film is executed.

The cast is better than the film is executed.

• Aug 21, 2016

Only twenty minutes into this terrible movie me and my partner could not watch anymore so we turned it off, I suggest you do the same only much sooner than we did. This movie is dripping of clichés, one-sided dumb characters, poor dialogues and oh-god-so-many-cheap jump scares more than it's dripping of fake blood.

• Apr 21, 2016

aka CORN! the horror movie.

aka CORN! the horror movie.

• Feb 23, 2016

Pretty good little supernatural slasher/killer scarecrow movie. Nothing spectacular, though there are some nice surprises. Well done and enjoyable popcorn flick

• Oct 08, 2015

It's not a long film by any means, but as the action all takes place in a cornfield it does feel monotonous after a while. Has a decent look and style to it for a low-budget horror.

• Aug 09, 2015

Same old same old. The usual teens in trouble horror. Nothing new and nothing scary or jumpy

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    May 02, 2015

Not a great horror. But over most other After Dark Films, it had something. I don't know what it had, and it didn't have much of it, but it had *something* that made it just one step above the average for the festival.