I Am Chris Farley Reviews

• Apr 05, 2021

I Am Chris Farley est un documentaire fait par des amis de Chris Farley, pour des fans de Chris Farley et qui souhaiteraient se rappeler des bons souvenirs de Chris Farley. Une fois ceci compris, le film de Brent Hodge et Derik Murray est plutôt sympathique à défaut d'être vraiment informatif. Chris Farley semblait être un comique aimé de ses pairs et le tout semble plutôt honnête pour une telle hagiographie. Encore une fois, c'est un plaisir d'entendre parler Mike Myers et Adam Sandler d'humour, de comment faire rire et de la science du stand-up. Mais I Am Chris Farley n'essaie pas d'amener des non-fans à regarder ses films et c'est ici que réside son principal souci. Dommage!

• Nov 09, 2020

Excellent doc. really shows you what made Chris, Chris. I have a bias in that I really liked him I thought he was a force of brilliant nature on SNL and although not all his movies were perfect they all had a sense of fun and energy thanks to his larger than life personality. One of those actors that as a viewer you dont know how much of an impact they have on you until theyre gone. Miss you Chris RIP.

• Mar 16, 2020

I hope there is more to this than his friends and family saying "he was really talented".

• Jan 13, 2020

Great Documentary, and shares the legendary Chris Farleys life story I would 100% watch this even if you do not like documentary's

• Jun 24, 2019

I wanted to say that this was a heartfelt tribute to the late great Chris Farley Chris Farley was gentle human being incredible after funny comedian I think it was well preserved as a fan I give this a sealed approval highly recommended

• May 20, 2019

This was a good docu. on the life of Chris Farley, it is a great douc. I would watch again but sad, celebrities talk about knowing/ the life of Chris Farley if you are a fan of him I'd say give it a watch.

• Dec 29, 2018

Wow. Absolutely beautiful.

Wow. Absolutely beautiful.

• Mar 08, 2018

tHE MATERIAL IS MOVING ENOUGH AND SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, THEY DON'T NEED TO LAY IT ON WITH A TROWEL. bUT THEY DO, UNFORTUNATELY. a ONE-DIMENSIONAL, FAWNING TRIBUTE.

• Dec 22, 2017

This documentary was very well made. Heart felt, honest, and great stories about Chris from some of his closest friends and family. It was also surprisingly inspiring to be your true self.

• Dec 06, 2017