I Can Only Imagine Reviews

• Feb 15, 2021

This was an amazing movie, Highly recommend it.

This was an amazing movie, Highly recommend it.

• Jan 13, 2021

Beautiful film showing the power of forgiveness and love.

Beautiful film showing the power of forgiveness and love.

• Julie B
    Jan 12, 2021

Very uplifting story of a son finding peace and resolution in his heart and soul after forgiving his father. Wonderful moral to the true story that we can all benefit from!! We need more movies like this!!

• Jan 11, 2021

An amazing true story of redemption! Well done all around and worth the watch!!

An amazing true story of redemption! Well done all around and worth the watch!!

• Jan 03, 2021

Una historia real que es conmovedora; tiene buenas interpretaciones y buena música.

• Jan 01, 2021

Wonderful heart warming story of the development of an incredible artist - borne from a life of pain and suffering.

• Sep 04, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (3/5) A nice, easy flowing drama with a bit of a sappy ending. I don't prefer sappy, which hurt my evaluation of this film a bit, but anything "based" on a true story that deviates too far from reality is my pet peeve. Composite characters, time or event compressions, storyline inventions, when done to an otherwise good story for dramatic effect, doesn't work for me. This story wasn't too far afield from reality for what mattered, but considering it was already on the edge between good or average before taking into account its historical accuracy, any inaccuracy hurt my opinions of the story. The true "true" story is better. Duration/Tempo: (3.5/5) At 1 hour and 50 minutes, it's an average length movie that felt average to short. The film really moved along nicely. Decent direction and editing. Cast & Crew: (3.5/5) J. Michael Finley, Dennis Quaid, and Trace Adkins were very good. Summary: (3/5) The cast was good, the film moved quickly, but the story's weakest span was towards the end, diminishing its last impressions and hurting my perception of the film. Overall, a borderline thumbs down.

• Aug 20, 2020

I watch movies like they are going out of style and no movie has ever "moved" me like this one. It is sensational, and that is even an understatement. Regardless of your views on spirituality, watch this movie. There is never a dull moment and it just seizes you. J. Michael Finley and Dennis Quaid absolutely nailed it. I wish I could give this a million stars.

• Jul 26, 2020

I watched this wonderful heart-warming story that showed the journey that led to the amazing spiritual song by Brad Millard and discovered an equally amazing band called Mercy Me.

• May 24, 2020

This movie is very good at its storytelling and it is very touching to the audience. It shows a man who has been abused by his father for many years and is trying to compose songs about religious faith since that is what he grew up on. Later, his father is looking to fix their relationship after he has been led into the light by Christ, and it is very emotional how these two form a more loving father/son relationship. This movie is filled with sad but convincing moments and leaves a positive message: It is never too late for anyone to change if that person finds a way to a more positive path in life, such as being a Christ-follower. This movie is worth seeing and it can leave a huge great impact on your life.