I Can Only Imagine Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

Fantastic movie! Great acting, music, story and message. Loved it and watched it two nights in a row.

• Sep 05, 2019

This movie made me me go through a roller coaster of emotions. Definitely one you have to have a box of tissues next to you. Best movie about restoring faith in God and being inspired to never give up on yourself and your dreams. I didn't even know it was a true story which made it more amazing.

• Jul 24, 2019

There's one story we can only imagine!

There's one story we can only imagine!

• Jul 16, 2019

Such an impactful story.

Such an impactful story.

• Jul 13, 2019

very powerful message 🙏

very powerful message 🙏

• Jul 05, 2019

The "real critics" really remain out of touch with the general public. I noticed that every since The Last Jedi. Anyway this movie was just solid all around. Yes, the evangelical Christian movie does at times come across "cheesy" but they nailed it with this one.

• Jun 28, 2019

A truely uplifting movie

A truely uplifting movie

• Jun 26, 2019

Tears of happiness, this is a most seen film about love and forgiveness

Tears of happiness, this is a most seen film about love and forgiveness

• Jun 26, 2019

I thought it was a solid movie that touched my heart. I related to the storyline where you chase your dreams but are stifled by a rough childhood. And forgiveness after all that pain. That was a very honest moment that got me. It made me think that you can use those painful experiences to either distroy you or grow you. It's hard to find the high road sometimes. I also appreciated how they focused on facing your pain and turning into something that could help others. This movie is a good one.

• Jun 13, 2019

A very inspirational film!

A very inspirational film!