I, Frankenstein - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I, Frankenstein Reviews

September 14, 2018
Flip script of the Frankenstein story. Great special effects, cool weapons, music, fight scenes and beautiful women makes a cool way to spend 90 minutes.
May 30, 2018
I, Frankenstein is an underwhelming film that combines action packed sequences and lazy writing that is definitely not based on Mary Shelly's work. The monster was ok, everyone else was bland. Hollywood should take the time to make a faithful, high budget adaptation that's faithful to the source material. Two centuries and we haven't had a high budget adaptation that resembles Mary Shelly's masterpiece.
½ May 8, 2018
I would have given it no stars if possible lol
Very confusing story line, it was just very chaotic
½ April 23, 2018
I only caught the end, but it seems pretty shitty.
April 17, 2018
Why does this have such a low rating? I loved it.
March 6, 2018
I thought its a good action movie. Its a bit like van helsing, i thought. With VANHELSING, dracula tries to CAPTURe frankenstein to raise his CHILDREN, this one raise dead corpses for the demons to possess. The things that i dont like is that this movie suppose to take place in a modern times in a big city, base on the look of all the buildings, so where are all of the people during the fight between both sides. What times are they out there FIGHTING? I am a night owl and when I get out of the house around 3, 4 or SOMETIME even 5 in the MORNING i see cars driving and sometimes PEOPLe. It would be more realistic if the demond HEADquarter were to LOCATe far from the CITY. Most of the times the city looks like a ghost town. All of the fighting, all of the noise they makes, building and car DESTROYed, and no one were around to hear IT.
½ January 7, 2018
A really, really messy, bland movie that won't sit well after viewing.
December 23, 2017
Frankstein se une aos anjos para matar demônios, porém estes ficam sempre com um pé atrás e tentam inclusive matá-lo, porém no final se unem contra o mal que tentava construir um exército com mortos angariados durante muitos anos....
December 13, 2017
I...hate this movie.

1/5 stars
½ October 5, 2017
Not the best Frankenstein movie but not the worst
September 4, 2017
I thought the movie did OK. It kept my attention.
August 25, 2017
disappointed but the concept was cool $7
July 24, 2017
Painful to sit through and complete bore from start to finish. The creature designs are terrible and the CGI utter trash. Performances are terrible with both Nighy and Eckhart showcasing Zero ability to either impress or intrigue with the latter at a career low.
½ July 10, 2017
it's OK if you've got insomnia
May 1, 2017
A lacklustre and pretty boring film, which, in a nut shell, is all CGI and nothing else.

2/10
February 24, 2017
this movie try's to be another Van Helsing or Underworld franchise, but it has cheesy CGI and not well written dialogue
February 20, 2017
I really enjoyed this and am not sure why it's rated so low. I liked it almost as much as Underworld... a unique take on Frankenstein.
February 12, 2017
This film is by far one of the worst films I have ever seen
½ February 7, 2017
Great fan of monster movie but this movie ruin it.
½ December 26, 2016
An odd premise garbage cgi monsters and no good performance to save it.