Identity Thief - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Identity Thief Reviews

July 30, 2016
A film that from the title and the cast sounds like it should be laugh out loud silly fun but it's far from, Ok there is a few silly bits but not too many laughs to be had but when they arrive they're funny, Mostly the film had heart and has more story and emotional bits than it should but it works, Melissa and Jason on screen chemistry is great and makes the film better, It's nothing that isn't new or stands out but it's fun.
July 26, 2016
Really funny movie with some truly belly-achingly hilarious moments. As always, McCarthy is a comedic queen and is a laugh a minute. The story feels fresh and the comedy is continuous.
½ July 22, 2016
McCarthy and Bateman do more than enough to make up for the flaws.
July 12, 2016
Unlimited funds have allowed Diana to live it up and live the high life but the ID shes using is someone who lives halfway across the U.S, with one week to get her to Denver, How hard can it be?
July 2, 2016
Identity Thief is hilarious and amazing. This is one of Jason Bateman's best movies yet. This movie has a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ July 1, 2016
The two main characters in this movie are both unadulterated assholes, making you hate both of them, and not give a crap what happens to them.
and the ending where Bateman forgives McCarthy is one of the biggest, weakest, and most half-assed cop outs I've ever seen in a film.
This movie is horrendous. Nothing about this movie is redeemable. Hell, even the trailer has better comedic timing than this trash.
½ June 29, 2016
Great movie with good cast. Melissa McCarthy was brilliant. Jason Bateman did pretty well.
June 29, 2016
This movie was awesome! It was so funny!! I think everybody should watch it.
June 29, 2016
funny,entertaining, kids liked it also.
June 29, 2016
hilarious. dirty talk, not for kids.
June 29, 2016
Another one of those movies where the over-played trailers are filled with the funny moments. Melissa McCarthy's character had no relatable qualities and far too many "outrageous" moments. Jason Bateman is probably the saving grace of the movie, but nothing could save such a congested and messy story.
I gave it a 3 thought it would be funnier
½ June 29, 2016
I usually like bad movies, but this movie really sucks.What you see in the trailer is already bad, and yet it's the best from the movie.
Go watch something else!
½ June 29, 2016
Best movie I've seen in awhile
June 29, 2016
I love this movie. super funny and I could watch it ovef and over
June 29, 2016
This was a hilarious movie. Saw it 3 times and can't wait to buy it when it comes out on DVD!
June 29, 2016
one to watch again & again
This shit is hilarious!!
Funniest movie ever!
June 29, 2016
Although you knew where it was going to end, it was really funny and kept my attention. Love Jason Bateman!