Imaginary Friend Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

The twists were amazing, and it was well beyond modern horror movies that rely on jump scares.

• Apr 28, 2019

Really good movie. Full of twists and satisfying karma. It played like a very good Lifetime movie, but it is better than almost all the box office releases I've seen lately. Great plot.

• Jul 15, 2015

This movie is GGOOD. WATCH IT !!!!

This movie is GGOOD. WATCH IT !!!!

• Jan 15, 2013

I really love watching Lacey Chabert acting her talent off and Ethan Embry is cool the movie covers the ground of psychological instablility aka crazyness in the mind everything spins out of control as a married couple tries to get rid of an imaginary friend Lacey as the wife is constantly tormented by a woman that's been with her since childhood, it tears her apart in so many ways and Ethan as her husband does the best he can to cope with her mental instability but alas, all is not what it seems when it comes to the fragile nature of the mind we see what we want to see, the mind plays tricks on us when we least expect it, and when we are the most vulnerable anyone can take advantage of it Amanda Schull also perfectly plays the supposed-illusion that taunts both of the protagonists and for the viewer cleverly plays off the psychosis some of the composed music here sadly is so over-the-top, it's very unnecessary when it needs to be and the last reel is kind of well, not interesting, it just takes that typical route given that the big twist is already revealed when finished though it stays with you hard...

• Oct 19, 2012

A guy tries to convince his wife that she's crazy in order to get her money, but it takes a disturbing turn. (Not horrible, but didn't really do it for me.)