Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Reviews

• 4d ago

Horrendous direction, lack of characterization and emotion and lastly just terrible filming in general in terms of lighting and editing.

• Aug 06, 2020

Being a huge fan of the first three, I thought my friend was exaggerating, and maybe he wasn't enough of an Indy fan to enjoy it. Nope, no exaggeration. I just prefer to pretend this movie didn't didn't happen. All I gotta say is... Mutt catches up to a car chase by swinging through a jungle with vines (lol) and Indy survives a nuclear blast in a refrigerator.

• Aug 04, 2020

Ridiculous action moments and twists that only children would enjoy.

Ridiculous action moments and twists that only children would enjoy.

• Jul 28, 2020

While this movie had good elements in it, It was an overall piece of lukewarm mediocrity that leaves a bad taste in the mouth when it finishes.

• Jul 20, 2020

Harrison Ford is still great as Indy, but holy balls does this fall short. It veers close to trainwreck territory at times. When you see the swinging monkeys you’ll wish this had never been made in the first place.

• Jul 15, 2020

A pretty good Indiana Jones movie, I don't think it's better than any of the previous ones but its still a good movie. I can agree the movie's got some stupid moments throughout but there's some really good scenes throughout this movie as well. Also, the score for the movie is really nice and it's probably as good as it's been composed for the others I'd say and it's still made by the legend John Williams, so that's another positive. Overall, it's an underrated movie for the most part and yeah, it's got some stupid moments but it's got some really good scenes throughout. Also, it's followed up with some great acting and Harrison Ford is still amazing throughout this movie, the full series of movies are worth the watch.

• Jul 13, 2020

The plot and character development are almost nonexistent, but by this point, other than fast-paced action, there's not much anybody should expect from this franchise.

• Jul 03, 2020

The jungle chase scene was soooooo cheesy. Otherwise, it’s a pretty fun movie.

The jungle chase scene was soooooo cheesy. Otherwise, it’s a pretty fun movie.

• Jun 27, 2020

movie got too much hate . other than the bad cgi its a good movie . its no raiders or last crusade but come on now

• Jun 24, 2020

My least favorite Indiana Jones film. The story and the acting in this film weren't that good. It had some weird moments here and there.