Indictment: The McMartin Trial Reviews

• May 27, 2016

Engrossing film about the McMartin witch hunt trials. Explores the abuse of power.

• Nov 02, 2015

Amazing and extremely sad at the same time that this story happened during my time. What was done to this family was the most despicable and heartbreaking story that was built on lies by many in power whom had no concern for the real truth.

• Jul 20, 2013

A superb movie. And totally factual -- unlike many docudramas (in this movie, they use the court transcript). INCREDIBLE miscarriage of justice -- a modern day Salem witch trial. James Woods is simply outstanding as the defense lawyer.

• Apr 03, 2013

James Woods is awesome. Light subject matter. Some quality courtroom drama.

James Woods is awesome. Light subject matter. Some quality courtroom drama.

• Mar 29, 2013

James Woods, Oliver Stone, gritty bio-drama, awesome :D

James Woods, Oliver Stone, gritty bio-drama, awesome :D

• Mar 29, 2013

I remember this case. Movie was interesting albeit a bit movie of the weekish.

I remember this case. Movie was interesting albeit a bit movie of the weekish.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Apr 15, 2012

Very well done, and sickening........Amazing that I remember this news media frenzy story back when they were arrested. It was everywhere. What wasn't everywhere was how it all turned out. Where was the news media frenzy then? Not interesting enough by then? On to the next sensational story? Injustice like this just seems so surreal to me, but it seems to happen over and over. "Justice for all"? "Innocent until proven guilty"? Empty phrases, apparently...

• Dec 01, 2011

Outstanding Movie. Best Courtroom Drama I Have Ever Seen. a Must-See Movie.

Outstanding Movie. Best Courtroom Drama I Have Ever Seen. a Must-See Movie.

• Aug 28, 2010

To timer med tanken: Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? Hvem er han? osv. Flixster i et halvt sekund: ÅJA! E.T.-GUTTEN!!! Faen.

• Jan 17, 2010

Excellent film based on a true story. James Woods brilliant as ever.

Excellent film based on a true story. James Woods brilliant as ever.