Iron Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Man Reviews

June 22, 2018
If you Hate this movie than F*CK U, this movie is a MASTERPIECE.
June 14, 2018
The beginning had to much dialogue
June 13, 2018
This is a more character driven story than most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films. And when the action comes, it's amazing. I wish the villains streched out more than one film but that's a nitpick. All in all, I great film. I reccomend seeing it.
June 12, 2018
Marvel Fans and even non-comics fan will enjoy this action packed movie. Iron Man has a great plot, superb acting by Robert Downey Jr, surprising plot twists, thrilling action sequences and a few funny moments.
June 12, 2018
this movie holds up after time, its an all time classic!
½ June 10, 2018
I'm going to watch the Marvel films from the beginning, this was the first and one of my fondest. I still enjoy watching it, and it hasn't dated at all despite it being released a long time ago now. Downey JR nails it!
½ June 10, 2018
The biggest mistake to me was casting an established actor in the lead role, and that holds true for the dozens of Marvel movies that have since followed. I don't think I would have cared much for Iron Man even with a different cast though anyways. The character is obnoxious and the story didn't speak to me. (First and only viewing - 10/27/2011)
June 8, 2018
very watchable its funny fresh and a good start to the MCU
½ June 7, 2018
Iron Man is unarguably one of the best movies of MCU which started the whole MCU which is a smart and sarcastically funny from time to time with great performance by RDJ.
½ June 4, 2018
Very good performance by Robert Downey Jr. Really enjoyed my time watching. But I kinda feel like the ''Bad Guy'' Stane could have worked out a little better.
½ June 3, 2018
Not only did "Iron Man" revolutionize the way superhero movies could me made, it pleases those who grew up reading these comics while satisfying mainstream audiences with a high-octane action movie.
June 3, 2018
It was the shot that started it all. The MCU has grabbed nearly 17 Billion in the box offices and it all started here. I think the RT and audience score is a little high but it is a solid B and on a good day a B+. The bad guys could have been stronger, but the stabbing in the back aspect is very cool.
June 2, 2018
iron man is incredible in my opinion %100
May 31, 2018
I am iron man!!!!!! That quote is still in my head.
May 31, 2018
Great movie, just in the beginning gives it a style which all of the other MCU movies don't have, which I think makes the MCU look weird.
May 28, 2018

Hawk Ostby
Art Marcum
Matt Holloway
John August

Starring: Robert Downey Jr.
Terrence Howard
Jeff Bridges
Gwyneth Paltrow
Shaun Toub
Faran Tahir
Leslie Bibb

Score composed by: Ramin Djawadi

The Playboy wolf and an engineering genius Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is a successful CIO of the Stark Industries, a weapon company founded by his father and his partner Obadiah Stane (Jeff Bridges), who is second in command and had worked with his father. Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow)is Tony's personal assistant, who she has a crush on. While in Afghanistan demonstrating his ultimate Jericho Missile, he and his military convoy are attacked by a group of terrorist called the Ten Rings and is seriously wounded ironically by his own weapon. The Ten Rings want Tony to build them a missile in three months.While being held captive he meets Yinsen and together they create a powerful armor suite to escape the cave where he was arrested. When is rescued and returned home he announces that Stark Industries will cease manufacturing weapon and dedicate his time to improving the armor by installing a propulsion system to fly and crafting it with gold and titanium. However, Pepper discovers that Obadiah has been selling Tony's weapons to the terrorist group in Afghanistan and he betrayed Tony by using his data to build a prototype armor for himself, transforming it into the ultimate weapon called "Iron Monger"

Iron Man is a masterfully made action and superhero movie, its really epic, and quite funny with its clever dialogues. The whole cast were so fantastic, Robert Doweny Jr. was especially brilliant; the standout. He's one of best male actor in Hollywood. Also, other great performances include Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges, and Gwyneth Paltrow. My favorite line the whole movie is the scene at the end he flat out tells the press his identity as Iron Man for even more fame. Let me say what genius writing! The characters are all great and so well developed. Tony Stark will go down as one of my favorite character and superhero of all time for not only being a kickass superhero but a character with brilliant humor and great character qualities.

The visual effect are so amazing, Its some of the best looking I ever seen, truly stunning. The action is so mind-blowing some of the best action sequences ever seen in cinema. You won't resist being dazzled by the visual and special effects. The musical score by Ramin Djawadi is one of the most electrifying and rocking score I've ever heard. It brilliantly blends electric guitar with classical orchestra a fresh approach to a superhero score. It even includes a jazzy-instrumental version of the original cartoon theme composed by John O'Brien & Rick Boston played while Tony is playing crabs. My favorite tracks on the soundtrack are "Driving with the top Down","Vacation Over","Golden Egg","Section 16","Iron Monger", and "Arc Reaktor".

So overall Iron Man is a masterpiece and has become one of my new all-time favorite movies. The action sequences are so fantastic, as well as amazing visual and special effects. The story is one of the more creative and well wriitten superhero movies. Its one of the best superhero I've ever seen next to The Dark Knight. I highly recommend that everyone should put this movie on their must-See list, its that good and I'm not into these types of movies but this one I think everybody will love.
May 28, 2018
The One That Started It All
½ May 27, 2018
This movie is fantastic. A fun and enjoyable movie with great depth to the main villain. Robert Downey Jr. makes for a great tony stark, and this movie also gave birth to the marvel cinematic universe.