It's a Disaster Reviews

• Sep 18, 2019

Meh. That's all I could think watching this. Just mediocre meh. Funny ending though

• Jun 10, 2018

Thought-provoking movie as one considers how they might handle facing death, through laughter, dance, overeating, numbing the pain, or wrecking their brain out to find a solution even though in the bottom of despair.

• Aug 25, 2016

Light movie, somewhat funny, character driven comedy with well written characters. It's not going to leave a mark on me but it wasn't a waste of my time either.

• Jul 31, 2016

This isn't a laugh out loud movie, but I chuckled nearly this entire dark comedy, from the earliest moments when the people at a couples brunch are so self-absorbed that they are completely oblivious to the unfolding disaster around them, to their bumbling dysfunction in response to that disaster.

• Jul 01, 2016

Clever, darkly funny and well-acted.

Clever, darkly funny and well-acted.

• May 21, 2016

Ummm, okay? There WERE many funny parts in this movie - bust out laughing parts, but not enough to outweigh the weirdness and vulgarity of this bizzaro movie. And the end...really?? Meh.

• Apr 05, 2016

I swear this isn't a bad movie but its not exactly a good movie either. Its right in the middle.

• Jan 26, 2016

Thoroughly hilarious.

Thoroughly hilarious.

• Jan 21, 2016

Great black comedy. I could watch this movie over and over anytime.

Great black comedy. I could watch this movie over and over anytime.

• Jan 21, 2016

This dry and quirky dark humor may not be for everyone, but I love it.

This dry and quirky dark humor may not be for everyone, but I love it.