Jason Goes to Hell - The Final Friday Reviews

• 16h ago

Definitely one of the worst sequels i have ever seen if not the absolute worst. Jason Goes To Hell derails the mythology of the whole franchise to a different tone and take on the title killer. It has a few tiny moments that were enjoyable at first but for the other installments before and after, this is a sequel to a franchise i definitely want to forget...permentely~

• 21h ago

Im pretty sure I was the one in hell watching this snooze fest.

Im pretty sure I was the one in hell watching this snooze fest.

• Aug 14, 2019

the gore and effects are incredible, the characters are interesting enough. the problem is this a friday the 13th film and its plot is pretty hard to follow and its not want the audience wanted. we wanted a simple slasher film and we got a hard to follow over complicated crap fest

• Aug 11, 2019

Guilty Pleasure! This Movie Probably Has The Best Acting And Practical Effects In The Series, But The Plot And Story Are All Over The Place!!!!

• Jun 28, 2019

Promising start slowly fades into bland colorless attempt to stretch the Friday the 13th universe

• Jun 26, 2019

This movie is a letdown, but in it's own unique way. I cannot say I enjoyed it, in fact there was only three or four things that caught my attention. The opening I liked a lot. But, after the opening credits...wake me up when it gets to the end. The middle portion of the film felt flat. Uninspired. They tried some new things, and good ideas, but mostly it was a time waster. About a third of this film was decent. But the remaining of the hour, it could be skipped.

• Apr 12, 2019

Not bad but not great. Jason haunts but is missed till the end.

Not bad but not great. Jason haunts but is missed till the end.

• Apr 12, 2019

The starting scenes with the coolest looking Jason yet and the ending scenes when Jason gets dragged down to hell (and a Freddy Krueger cameo) are top highlights of this movie. Everything else? Complete forgettable trash.

• Apr 04, 2019

What happened here? I can respect change, but this is too much change. just go back to killing in the woods with a hockey mask on.

• Apr 03, 2019

This movie isn't good , the new story thet they wanted to give to Jason is just so ridiculous , also , when did Jason have a sister?