Jaws 3 Reviews

• Apr 16, 2019

Disappointing watch if you are looking to see a Jaws film. The 3D selling point was so bad because all the 3D scenes looked cheesy and when watching the non 3D copy, you literally laugh at how bad it looks because they didnt bother to make it look good in any way. Thank you for giving us a not so needed third film which would be the demise of a great franchise. The only scary thing we see is the horrible film itself.

• Mar 09, 2019

Bland, full of cardboard cutout characters and having 3D so gimmicky glasses or no glasses that 1/4 of it is just padding in a pathetic attempt to justify the price of admission. And that's not even getting into how the movie's a shameless plug for SeaWorld! Though there is a pretty cool dead body gore effect and maybe the premise could've worked if they weren't too busy saying "Come to SeaWorld where a mommy shark will terrorize you and your friends"

• Feb 27, 2019

This is Not a Good Jaws Sequel But at Least I can admit that Jaws 3 is a Better Sequel than Jaws 4 at Least

• Feb 26, 2019

Terrible movie. No reason it should exist.

Terrible movie. No reason it should exist.

• Feb 06, 2019

this movie is an absolute gem cheesy or not it is just so damn stupid and hilarious! it's the horrible effects and the terrible science of the shark that just make me cry with laughter

• Jan 08, 2019

Surprised anyone worked again after this pile of regurgitated dung.

Surprised anyone worked again after this pile of regurgitated dung.

• Jan 03, 2019

But this time it's pretty bad

But this time it's pretty bad

• Dec 30, 2018

Sometimes you just have to let something die and thereâ(TM)s no exception with this film. You know the whole movie is a 3D gimmick itâ(TM)s just a cash grab. Nothing shines about this film it just takes what it had and cranked this out and at least other movies that have done something similar have some good scenes. In Jurassic park 3 it had the whole pterodactyl scene, the phantom menace had the whole Darth Maul fight Scene near the end. But this, this brings nothing new to the table relying on nostalgia. But I hate to admit it it has a darn good soundtrack. The whole idea of jaws in sea world is a perfect idea for a jaws sequel but what it came out to be was bad just bad.

• Dec 15, 2018

Let's face it... Jaws 3 is probably one of the worst movies ever made. BUT I still enjoyed this movie a lot! It had some yet cheap scary scenes, I know I'm in the minority saying this but Jaws 3 is an underrated masterpiece. At least it's better than Jaws The Revenge.

• Nov 03, 2018

If it weren't for the horrible try at 3d effects and non realitic bodies from havoc I'd probably like this movie more. It has a great cast but overall ... meh... By the way, what's with the constant shark hunting at night... who in their right mind... is night diving more visible ? oh well...