Josh Reviews

• Nov 05, 2018

I watched this movie with my boyfriend called Josh and we both loved it. He loved because it was named after him and I enjoyed it because it was lit XD.

• Dec 08, 2011

Josh has style, but that's pretty much it. It will need a lot more to work at the box office, but business should be good, due to the word-of-mouth. The film is worth a watch... that's it! Recommended! (One Time Watch) Verdict = Above Average

• Feb 11, 2011

I like the plot. Also it was very captivating how they showed Christianity. Rai and Khan made it so fun to watch.

• Aug 09, 2010

SRK jd preman kampung ??,yeah..lumayan lah....,tp rasanya gak cocok aja aishwarya rai jd adeknya dia...,dan soundtracknya juga asik2.. *setel apun bola*

• Oct 07, 2009

its fine.. ok good. cool

its fine.. ok good. cool

• Aug 28, 2009

Harmless entertainment. Typical Bollywood in so far as one gets many minutes for the price. Who knew my local Walmart had an Indian film section?

• Aug 16, 2009

Foarte frumos filmul

Foarte frumos filmul

• Apr 05, 2009

Lovely MuVEE...APUN BOOLAH tU mErE LAiLA!!!

Lovely MuVEE...APUN BOOLAH tU mErE LAiLA!!!

• Mar 07, 2009