Jump Tomorrow Reviews

• Mar 28, 2018

Even if the production is pretty small and the story pretty thin, I liked it. Not really a news for me: I love indie, quirky film with peculiar characters. I have to admit that the movie starts to shake a bit thought the end because of the lack of a more elaborate story, still the movie comes out as a winner. The goods songs helped too!

• Feb 20, 2014

Not enough words in my vocabulary to praise enough this sweet love history.

Not enough words in my vocabulary to praise enough this sweet love history.

• Nov 16, 2011

I wanted to see this movie after I saw Jorge, the short it was based on. This is such a cute, quirky movie!

• Oct 14, 2011

This movie was good, and different too. A romantic comedy about George, who is set (by his family) to be married to fellow Nigerian family friend but falls in love with a Spanish woman he randomly meets at the airport. Their lives seem to synchronize as George and his newfound French-pal (Girardot), make their way to George's looming wedding. and they get more than one chance at discovering their true feelings for each other despite the expectations of others. Check this one out, its a good laugh.

• May 09, 2011

My kind of funny--off-beat, quirky, refreshing. After a year or two I will be able to forgive my son and friends for not liking it...

• Apr 22, 2011

A quirky, character-driven comedy that completely blew beyond what I expected. There is a certain Napolean Dynamite quality to this film, so if you dig that vibe, all the better! Just add this to your Netflix queue and enjoy it soon... :-)

• Jul 23, 2010

Hilarious, sweet and genuine. I wish Hollywood would make more movies like this.

• Feb 07, 2010

It's quite a stylish film which does distract a little from the story, but it's messsage becomes evident after a while.

• Jan 14, 2010

While the makers of Jump Tomorrow had good intentions, I'm sure, the humor and heart of this movie seem to fall flat. A few annoying characters seemed to hog the spotlight and dialogue, leaving the characters I found interesting in the dust. It's too quirky for its own good.

• Nov 24, 2009

A clever indie romantic comedy.

A clever indie romantic comedy.