Juno - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Juno Reviews

January 17, 2018
This movie is very good because it is funny and at the same time it has a moral for the young, but she (juno) keeps the smile.
My favorite characters it's Juno because she keeps courage, Vanessa it's a good woman because she does not abondon the future baby and Paulie it's very lovely of Juno.
I hate Jason because he has cold feet and it's a selfish he abondons his wife.
This Movie is very touching when she cries at the end.
What's more her parents understand the situation.
½ January 16, 2018
, although boring and disturbing moments. I don't like the end because it was sad. But the character Juno was funny. It's a story understanding because it's universel.
½ January 16, 2018
This movie is good and funny. But the end of the movie is not appropriate. The actor is cool and so good, the history is interesting. The characters are good actors. I like this movie because the dialogues is appropriate and note disturbing.
January 16, 2018
The film Juno it's the very good film because her story it's touching, but the end of the film it's not very good be cause not appropriate in this story.
January 16, 2018
Thhe movie is touching and funny .
actors are very goods in theirs roles .
Although the humour this movie are very mouving .
½ January 16, 2018
I love this movie because Juno is funny and irresponsible like every teenager. Her love story with Becker is beautiful and touching. The best is Juno's dad because this man makes me laugh and think at the same time. But this movie wasn't relistic, that's the only bad thing for me.
½ December 8, 2017
director Jason Reitman makes a film that's not your typical coming-of-age drama
Ellen Page as Juno is terrific, she's smart, sassy, and high spirited
great supporting cast from J.K. Simmons to Alison Janney to Jason Bateman to Jennifer Garner
I really like the best friend by Olivia Thirlby who's always at her side and even Michael Cera even though he's barely in the picture
after two kids in high school have sex Juno ends up pregnant but takes the news less seriously than everyone else around her, her solution is to give the baby up for adoption since she believes she's not equipped to handle the responsibility just yet
the couple she meets is excited about the news, although the father may have reservations of his own
the dialogue is snappy and witty, the vibe is fresh and very modern and the music is very indie-filled
some people may get sick of the repetitive tunes but Ellen Page graces the screen by playing a teenager who shouldn't be so stressed about having a baby, some people are ready, some people aren't
happiness is still brought regardless
it's also important for someone to love you for who and what you are
having a baby shouldn't be a requirement
Jason Reitman once again has a knack for tackling some big subject matter in terms of the script and his actors
there's not a whole lot of laughs or tears here but the characters are very likeable all around when it comes to handling teenage pregnancy
November 20, 2017
Soundtrack is almost as great as watching Micheal Cera run on a track
½ November 12, 2017
I don't get why Juno is always praised.

If you're one of those who likes pretentious, ''quirky'', ''intelligent'' movies, have at it - to me it was a cringey, boring watch both times I've seen it.
½ November 1, 2017
Awesome and touching.
October 29, 2017
It wasn't realistic, but gets it done on an enjoyable level.
October 17, 2017
Kind of want to see it after it got such rave reviews, but not positive.
½ October 1, 2017
Story about a cocky sixteen year old high school kid who gets pregnant and then decides to give the baby up for adoption. Impressive comic performance by the young Ellen Page. The story is really well done and the directing is top notch. I really enjoyed it but have a difficult time giving it a high rating. The jokes are too corny sometimes.
½ October 1, 2017
I can't take seriously a film in which a teenage girl sits in a fake lounge in a garden with a pipe in her mouth. This film is so pretentious, although there are one or two funny bits and one or two emotionally interesting bits. I find Ellen page too smug and cosy in her part. Jason Bateman and Jennifer Garner are great as the mismatched couple looking for a child. otherwise, nah.
September 20, 2017
Yes this is a stylised almost cartoonish {a la Ghost World} screenplay, but with its big heart and colorful performances this simply adds to its charm - as screenplays goes this is one of the best 5 of the year. I could talk about this all day, it is funny, sassy, has a great soundtrack, top-notch acting - a gem...
September 5, 2017
This movie is funny and has a sweet ending.
½ August 20, 2017
Refreshing romance story.
½ August 19, 2017
A very good, funny and witty coming of age comedy as a young girl comes to terms with falling pregnant. It has some sharp dialogue and Ellen Page is good as the smart ass kid that always has a sarcastic remark at the ready. You'll like it depending on your sense of humour but it has a good strong cast too.
July 11, 2017
Good script, fun movie. I probably will not remember it in 6 months though
July 4, 2017
A great coming of age story with a twist, it can be heartfelt and heartbreaking all at once.