Juno - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Juno Reviews

½ August 20, 2017
Refreshing romance story.
½ August 19, 2017
A very good, funny and witty coming of age comedy as a young girl comes to terms with falling pregnant. It has some sharp dialogue and Ellen Page is good as the smart ass kid that always has a sarcastic remark at the ready. You'll like it depending on your sense of humour but it has a good strong cast too.
July 11, 2017
Good script, fun movie. I probably will not remember it in 6 months though
July 4, 2017
A great coming of age story with a twist, it can be heartfelt and heartbreaking all at once.
May 12, 2017
Funny and smart, Juno is a well-written drama which is touching but not in a melodramatic way.
½ May 4, 2017
Entertaining indie flare, although it's a little annoying at times. And definitely overhyped, but it is a good movie. (First viewing - May 2008)
May 1, 2017
One of my all time favorite movies. The casting choices were amazing and the storyline made it fun and easy to watch yet keeps you intrigued. Juno is definitely a good character for misfit teens too
April 30, 2017
just a film about a girl who needs a good slap in the mouth.
½ April 25, 2017
Some of the dialog is trying a little too hard, but I liked it anyway.
March 20, 2017
When we just don't know what to do with something's in front of us. When we just don't know if we are certain, but our gut feeling tells us that we already know the answer when its biological. When we do know that we have to tell someone, when they are our confidant, and then another person when they are the reason for us not knowing. When we know what we have to do when we see that we are not thrilled with the thought to know it aint happening between us. When we know we have to destroy it or give it away. When what we don't know we are informed that rattles our brain that we don't know what to do when we are battling our ethics. When the right thing to do we know when we need to let those whom we have to tell know first then give it away to someone whom handle the responsibility other then us. When we know it isn't us to be this inhumane when we know it is not in us. When we know that we are liked by others to know we not many desire us in that way and we are too young to have something's when we are not ready. When we don't know anything about taking care of something's that we know the logical thing is to give to someone whom can. When we know we are giving away something's to good people when they would provide everything we can't. When somethings we know how to do we share in common with others.

(missing 1hr15min)
½ March 18, 2017
This film is an absolute joy. You can watch it 10 times in one year and still laugh harder with each viewing. The script is smart and slick, Ellen Page is every director's daydream and even with all the stupid humor and sophistication, it still manages to be very heartwarming. The only thing that could be improved on is the soundtrack. Many of the songs get annoying after one line. However, it is an independent film, so the songs also kind of work. Finally, a screen writer's debut that is famous and gets the acclaim it deserves!
March 8, 2017
This is a great movie and I like i more than I thought I would before seeing it!
March 6, 2017
Tightly written and outstanding performances. Doesn't stay with you quite as much as it should.
February 26, 2017
Great teen movie starring Ellen page, Michael cena, and Jennifer what's her face, used to be married to Ben Affleck but she was good . But first let's talk about Ellen page, her performance is amazing. The Oscars are today and when this movie came out if she didn't get nominated then I would die. She deserves a nomination, I know that this movie came out years ago but it was good. The concept of being a teen mom isn't special because theirs a tv show called teen mom on MTV and it sucks. So seeing a good teen mom anything is just a wow. Just a wow, I don't know how to put it in other words but this movie is phenomenal.
February 19, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 26, 2017
Juno stands tall as an offbeat indie comedy with a deeper message.
January 15, 2017
The story of Juno is one of a kind. The film has the perfect balance between drama and comedy, which gripped my attention from the beginning. Ellen Page delivers a stunning performance that kept my eyes stuck to the screen during the duration of the movie. I love movies that constantly make me think, and this movie was definitely one of them. I was mesmerized by the wonderful simplistic style of this movie and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. My favorite quote from the movie is:

"In my opinon, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

I love that quote because it explains love in a silly but honest way, and it enlightened me with a new perspective on love. With that being said, the script, cinematography, score, style, direction, and characters all contributed to the beauty that is Juno.
December 26, 2016
Ellen Page carries Juno to great heights thanks to a performance that is just as funny as it is heartbreaking. The overarching story of love is told wonderfully as well.
December 5, 2016
Inconsistent dialogue and characters you want to punch in the face make this timely film hard to care about.
½ December 4, 2016
I am not at all a Michael Cera fan but Juno was an extremely enjoyable teen comedy. The jokes were witty and on point and didn't have to rely on dirty humour as a crutch. Cera was perfectly cast as, well, the kind of role he's born for. Ellen Page is fantastic and Olivia Thirlby is hilarious in her supporting role. The entire cast does a good job. Everyone should watch it. Its funny but it ends on a very tasteful note, making it more than a one-note film.