Just Like A Woman Reviews

• Feb 12, 2017

Very nice movie, so realistic!

Very nice movie, so realistic!

• Nov 10, 2011

This film, as sweet as it is, feels incredibly dated. However, it was still enjoyable, and Julie Walters was great!

• Dec 13, 2010

Adrian Pasdar shows his cute little bum in this one.

Adrian Pasdar shows his cute little bum in this one.

• May 03, 2010

Hoot Hoot Hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoot Hoot Hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 08, 2009

Fun, real and likable. Not a big movie, but a nice way to spend an hour.

Fun, real and likable. Not a big movie, but a nice way to spend an hour.

• Dec 18, 2008

Came across this movie while searching IMDB. I was looking up the TV show Heroes and saw the list of movies that Adrian Pasdar had been in. I couldn't believe it when I found out that he'd done a movie in drag. And thought it would be interesting to see as I'm used to see him on screen as a high up man (senator in Heroes). The movie was pretty good. It had some good humour and Adrian was pretty convincing in his role. I didn't understand the scene at the end much. Overall it's a decent watch. Not sure if most people would like it but I did purely because of knowing Adrian in other program/films and this was a weird change of tone for him. 7/10

• Jul 28, 2008

It used a few too many cheesy devices (the scene where he dresses up in front of Monica, the dramatic music ramming a potential comment of significance down your throat instead of letting you work it out quite easily on your own). But it was enjoyable enough and it was interesting to see how Adrian Pasdar pulled off a role like this when I mostly know him for being Nathan Petrelli. My personal favourite bit was probably the moment 'Dina' revealed herself to be Gerald in the conference room..."Grab 'em by the balls, Miles, and their hearts and minds will follow."

• Jan 31, 2008

It had some dull moments but was enjoyable yet even amusing,.

It had some dull moments but was enjoyable yet even amusing,.

• Jan 20, 2008

This film cracked me up. A very sensitive subject, very well handled.

This film cracked me up. A very sensitive subject, very well handled.

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Jan 11, 2008

A great movie! Very interesting take on a certain perspectative that not many people would like to think about, but its worthy of acceptance regardless. Love it!!