Just Wright Reviews

• Jan 01, 2020

I enjoyed the movie as a romantic comedy. A fairytale romance is always a winner in my book!

• Nov 19, 2019

"Just Wright" failed to make the homegirl the wife, if you know what I'm saying. I could see where Scott fell in love with Leslie but honestly it just felt like a friends with benefits situation. It also wasn't right how they never "exposed" Morgan. Did Scott ever discover she didn't like going to charity events, was a gold digger, and that she never truly dated any other NBA basketball player? I mean the ending was good and expected but to make her a physical trainer for the Nets - the same team he plays on - don't you think they'd get tired of each other at some point? But anyway, I loved the premise of the film. It's a cute love story that mixes love and basketball.... But somehow I still feel like the girl was second best 🤷🏽‍♀️. They tried to avoid it, the film really did, but they just did Leslie dirty this entire film. Common did great acting as a NBA player, if I knew any in real life - that's how I feel they'd act. And the Queen did beautifully in her part, as always. Some scenes could have been cut shorter because they dragged on for awhile, specifically the scenes to show that Scott McKnight was sad because it was just....awkward? I guess they thought in some scenes they weren't showing that he was sad so they kept adding on until they were sure people understood he was devastated. But other than that, I loved this film and it puts you in your feels. Good for date night, when you feel like your second best, or when you're eating cocoa bread. I'd give this 8 out 10.

• Jul 29, 2018

one of my favorite movies

one of my favorite movies

• Feb 13, 2018

This is a very good movie to watch because it has so many emotions And goals you can see that's going to happen in the movie like when I first watched it I fell in love with this movie now I can't stop watching it

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Aug 12, 2016

It felt like there was two different stories in this movie and I felt that they should have just stuck with one. It felt like the people who produced this movie thought that you couldn't make a movie with just one of the storylines so they needed both of them. But I just felt distracted throughout the film, there was nothing there that hooked me to the screen and there wasn't much of an afterthought once the end credits started rolling.

• Jan 17, 2016

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........

• Aug 17, 2015

so sweet & I can never turn down Queen Latifah! she's just so positive & fun! what a wonderful role model for our young girls...

• Dec 27, 2014

If Queen Latifa wasn't in this movie, it would have been even worse! All other actors sucked, only she as always, made us smile :)

• Sep 01, 2014