Katy Perry: Part of Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Katy Perry: Part of Me Reviews

½ September 14, 2017
Terrible!!! Worst movie i've ever seen!! The concert was terrible.
August 6, 2017
Was interesting to watch this. She definitely puts a lot of work into her career. Impressive to think that she writes her own songs...and all the stuff she had to go through to get where she is now. The film did well to convey all the emotions that she was going through over the course of the tour...and there is no denying the powerful feeling that a crowd atmosphere creates. Ms Perry seems like a lot of fun and very down to earth....plus she is so damn SEXY!
February 20, 2017
That's a great story
September 23, 2016
Amazing documentary that captures all the great moments in Katy's life.
September 19, 2016
Wau, huikee leffa Katy Perryn elmst! ??
½ December 9, 2015
Katy Perry: Part of Me is a great documentary about the Katy Perry's life, that shows to us the best and the worst of the celebrity and that can charm the fans and other people that aren't accustomed to hear Katy Perry.
½ December 9, 2015
October 20, 2015
i also want to see this movie~~~ i am exited to see this movie
½ September 29, 2015
An interesting movie that feels the story of one of the biggest pop stars around. I enjoy her music, so I was very pleased with this film. It may be a 3D concert movie, but it also serves as a well crafted documentary that will make you look twice at Katy Perry. This film is a must see for fans of Katy Perry.
August 13, 2015
A great behind the scenes look at a former Christian singer.
July 27, 2015
Should a 3D concert experience have a concert in it? How about 3D? Oh okay, cause this has only part of one and absolutely none of the other. It is a documentary about a girl's challenge from childhood to music stardom and for what that part is, it's quite good, just the way she struggles to be heard at a young age, to becoming one of the highest selling female artists of all time, all while going through personal heartbreak in real life, she is a very strong person But when you advertise this as a concert film, don't start playing a song, then cut back to the documentary portion, then cut back to hear the end of the song. Play a full song and put the documentary parts in between. I now believe that 3D has run it's course and run out of gas because it's becoming completely useless and making the ticket prices cost more. MILD RECOMMENDATION for Katy Perry fans only.
May 29, 2015
Well done but pretty standard music documentary.
April 30, 2015
A meticulous documentary to promote Katy Perry, however that doesn't make it less enjoyable.
½ April 1, 2015
As a Katy Perry fan this movie just represented my love for her. She has had some ups and downs in life but she is seriously amazing. Love her and her uniqueness
February 18, 2015
A good film based on Katy Perry's life. Would recommend to and Katycats.
½ February 16, 2015
Alright, miss Perry- ya got me. I am now officially a fan. I gotta say, as far as concert movies go, they really don't get any better than this.
½ December 4, 2014
Pure Self-Promotional Garbage...She's Not Even Dead Yet?? People Wait Years, Decades, Even Centuries To Be Recognised As A Memorable Artist Or Performer...This, On The Other Hand Is MTV Trying To Be Pragmatic But Looking More Dogmatic To All That Is 'Katy Perry'...Meh, You're No Madonna Or Michael Jackson..Flashing Lights & Fireworks Won't Help You Either!
October 18, 2014
This movie makes me love her more!!
October 7, 2014
good open door experience into a musicians. life
September 27, 2014
Curieusement, je ne suis pas fan de Perry, mais j' (C)tais quand mªme curieuse de voir ce documentaire et s (C)rieusement, je crois que c'est l'un des mieux r (C)ussi. On y pr (C)sente une Katy Perry vraie, belle, forte, mais aussi tr¨s vuln (C)rable. Ils ont mªme r (C)ussi   me faire verser quelques larmes. Le choix de mixer des extraits de concerts donne un resultat hors du commun. Chaque chanson a sa place au bon moment. Bref, j'ai adore rencontre Katheryn Elisabeth Hudson.