Keeping Up With The Joneses Reviews

• Mar 09, 2020

mediocre, but not as bad as scored above

mediocre, but not as bad as scored above

• Jan 24, 2020

This was a funny movie and I would recommend it to adults. It has many unnecessary crude jokes that are not suitable for children or even high schoolers. There is a scene at the beginning that was inappropriate and unnecessary in the scheme of the movie. Other than that, it was amusing and had a few crazy plot twists!

• Jan 11, 2020

I absolutely loved this film! I laughed so hard throughout

I absolutely loved this film! I laughed so hard throughout

• Jan 03, 2020

Not the greatest movie ever, but definitely good for some laughs with plenty of fun quips. Galifinakas is great as always.

• Oct 06, 2019

It was funny when it WANTED to be...not when it NEEDED to be.

It was funny when it WANTED to be...not when it NEEDED to be.

• Sep 24, 2019

Obvious, predictable, and idiotic are just a few words that explains this film. Also humorless.

• Apr 29, 2019

Jon Hamm is not funny. Period. Embarrassing movie. Thank god., Gal did Wonder woman.

• Mar 15, 2019

I fought. I really tried to watch this through. Gnashed my teeth until 28:10. Significant time investment before caving. Seems unfair to criticize a movie if you havenï¿ 1/2(TM)t watched it through. Keeping Up . . . . Cute write-up on the disk jacket. But the cuteness ended there. Not the sharpest pencil in the coffee cup so I remained glued fifteen minutes after I had already formed an opinion. There are movies I find fabulous so Iï¿ 1/2(TM)m not always negative. I watched this from the beginning again. [Clock running as I write this.] Back now. ï¿ 1/2Did you tell Jeff about my new ideaï¿ 1/2a urinal in the guest bathroom?ï¿ 1/2Â? Later, a concept of this appears: Urinal with huge, vivid red, moist, human lips surrounding the porcelainï¿ 1/2ON the porcelain. RED porcelain. Fully rounded out. Almost sucking you in. Down boy. Kept watching. Later, ï¿ 1/2Jeff, you should try Hyena style!ï¿ 1/2Â? Should have checked. Is this ï¿ 1/2~Xï¿ 1/2(TM) rated? Following the new lady next door. Secret book swap at the counter of a store. Hmmm. Double Hmmm. Is this espionage in the making? Too late. Mind made up. Conclusion: I donï¿ 1/2(TM)t recommend this movie. A failed attempt at farcical comedy because it was too farcical. Sometimes (i.e., American Dreamer) I thoroughly enjoy this sort of light humor. But not inane nonsense like this.

• Dec 14, 2018

Strengths: What first brought me to this movie was the cast. Zach Galifianakis (Jeff Gaffney) and Isla Fisher (Karen Gaffney) were both their usual funny selves, while Jon Hamm (Tim Jones) and Gal Gadot (Natalie Jones) were very fun. Everyone played well off each other and seemed to be having a blast in these roles. The premise was also a solid one, setting up for some very interesting moments. Weaknesses: Unfortunately, many of those potential moments donï¿ 1/2(TM)t work. Instead of trying something new, the film is littered with clichï¿ 1/2 (C) situations and scenes that felt all too familiar. Also, for being an action comedy, neither of those aspects were overwhelming. The action scenes were okay at best, while there was barely anything that made me laugh. Patton Oswalt (Scorpion) was right at the top of the unfunny parts of this film. Overall: Busy today, so itï¿ 1/2(TM)s a quick review. The cast and setup are strong, but the script completely lets everyone down.

• Oct 12, 2018

This is a really fun movie. It is a very talented and funny cast with lots of laughs and many plot twists. I was shocked it got such bad reviews after seeing it. Hilarious cast. Check it out.