A Kid in Aladdin's Palace Reviews

• Aug 18, 2014

I got this movie with a pizza once. I do remember enjoying it although it was a tad corny

• Jan 14, 2013

I've never seen this film's now infamous predecessor A Kid In King Arthur's Court, but this follow-up is a very dismal family film. Most of the time it felt like I was watching a crappy slapstick and fart-joken laden comedy with an annoying dipshit protagonist who wasn't likable at all (Though the other characters aren't much of an improvement, to say the least). This film also has a poorly written storyline, terrible special effects (I've seen more convincing effects in films as far back as the 1920's. No really, these are among the worst special effects I've ever seen), the action scenes are nothing more than crappy slapstick gags, the humor is awful, and it's also just a really boring film overall. However, there is a bright spot in this terrible mess, and that is the fantastic musical score which without it, the film would have been a hell of a lot worse to sit through. However, I felt somewhat sad listening to such a beautiful score knowing that it was being wasted on such an awful film. Just don't watch this film, it's not worth it.

• Oct 02, 2012

I don't know how the same kid goes back in time again and gets a new girl.

I don't know how the same kid goes back in time again and gets a new girl.

• Jun 08, 2012

Could be funnier/more entertaining for a fantasy comedy. Slow at times.

Could be funnier/more entertaining for a fantasy comedy. Slow at times.

• Mar 03, 2012

I watched this movie about a Kid in Aladdin's Palce. I really liked this movie.

I watched this movie about a Kid in Aladdin's Palce. I really liked this movie.

• Feb 13, 2010

(First viewing - Late childhood)

(First viewing - Late childhood)

• Nov 23, 2008

I actually do like this movie! This one was better than A Kid In King Arthur's Court in my opinion. Its a kids movie, but its sweet!

• Aug 04, 2008

Following the same format of the first film, and still fun, but loses points for not explaining what happened to his former love interest.

• Jul 02, 2008

It was a good show when I watched it as a kid.

It was a good show when I watched it as a kid.

• May 30, 2008

When i got this movie i had no idea it existed, as I seen the first movie a Kid in king arthur's court i knew that this was going to be in the same boat a movie thats not very serious but still tends to entertain you just as much fun as the first.