Killers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Killers Reviews

½ May 22, 2017
Has its times, but overall bland and un-original.
½ January 30, 2017
It is hard to see Ashton Kutcher as an international super-spy. Easier seeing Heigl as a wife struggling with suddenly being put into the position of defending her husband with a gun. But Killers is funny.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 6, 2016
Girl gets dumped and meets a super spy while on vacation with her parents.
½ July 31, 2016
The movie seems lifeless, the situations that come to them seem impossible and very fictional. Not realistic.
May 20, 2016
Ashton Kutcher fucking sucks as an actor.
December 26, 2015
It was funny with action. Nothing wrong with that.
November 24, 2015
very typical cutesy movie
½ November 21, 2015
Very strange screenplay and script using an idea that's been done better and funnier several times previously. The flatlining chemistry between the two leads does this no favours at all, although to be fair there are some moments of mirth in the final third. A wasted opportunity.
½ October 25, 2015
Mr and Mrs Smith as a romantic comedy ... except with very little romance and very little comedy and little of anything else at all. Yawn.
½ September 6, 2015
Another great Sunday movie! If not about an hour too long! ???
September 4, 2015
There's some fun to be had with the premise, but in the end it ends up being just another rom com.
July 27, 2015
Katherine Heigl is slowly becoming the next Sandra Bullock...granted, she does still have a long way to go to get there, but she's on her way...this is a very violent movie for a PG movie, it's not overly funny, most of the funny parts are in the last half of the movie but the action makes up for the lack of laughs.
July 8, 2015
A cliched unfunny comedy..
June 7, 2015
Screw Ashton Kutcher, 'nuff said.
June 4, 2015
I watched this by accident the other day on TV. I kept watching to see if it would get better. It didn't really. It's one of those "not horrible but not great either" movies. It treads closely to Mr. and Mrs. Smith, without the wife also being a spy. Some of the story details are a bit lacking, they sped up the dating part to boom- they're married, and literally EVERYone in their suburban idyllic life is actually a planted spy. (SPOILER ALERT SORRY). It was ok, I watched it for Ashton Kutcher, I hate Katherine Heigl with a passion. Usher made a cute cameo.
May 9, 2015
Amazing. Comedy, action and romance all rolled up into one. Love the two of them together.
March 29, 2015
Loved it I found it funny and I loved that it also had action in there
March 23, 2015
heigl/kutcher, amazing duo.. very enjoyable.
½ March 8, 2015
Storyline was a little silly in places but overall good. Likeable 2 main characters. Great action and funny parts also.