Killing Kennedy Reviews

• Oct 20, 2016

Very well done adaption of the Bill O'Reilly book is helped by strong acting by Rob Lowe.

• Oct 04, 2016

Informative in a most enjoyable way. Killing Kennedy feels more like a motion picture and less like a documentary thanks to the great cinematography and captivating performances of Rob Lowe and Ginnifer Goodwin.

• Aug 10, 2016

Excellent film combining new and old footage extremely well.

Excellent film combining new and old footage extremely well.

• Jan 18, 2016

some of the cast where strong.

some of the cast where strong.

• Nov 29, 2015

Informative. Interesting. I enjoyed it. "Killing Kennedy" is a must-see for anyone who is interested about JFK. Nice cast.

• Aug 17, 2015

I don't understand the bad buzz about this movie, I enjoyed it and would highly recommend it.

• May 24, 2015

Killing Kennedy does am excellent job at educating viewers on JFKs career as President and Lee Harvey Oswald's thought process behind the assassination. In this version of the story we do not have an conspiracy but the basic story. The story told is the official story released to the public. The film does oversimplify the situation especially when there is so much controversy over the true story.

• Jan 10, 2015

this one was just ok for me as it left many details

this one was just ok for me as it left many details

• Nov 30, 2014

Not very interesting. I really did not enjoy the acting of Goodwin. Not sure it was a good interpretation of events.

• Nov 30, 2014

I couldn't watch more than about 30 minutes of this stiff, Cliff's Notes version of this period of our history. The dialogue, if one can call it that, is nearly non-existent, and I found myself waiting for some insight into why O'Reilly actually bothered to write (co-write) this book, and all I could figure was it was for the money. There is nothing new, nothing in depth, conversations are one or two sentences at most, no character development, and an 80s style movie of the week feel. If the actors were any stiffer, they'd be dead. 1 star, only because I can't rate it zero stars. Don't waste your time.