King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword Reviews

• Oct 09, 2019

Guy Ritchie can waste no time in a story that other directors would have made in 3 separate movies. Just for this I give it 4 stars. if you add the BEAUTY of some action scenes you get a perfect interpretation of the legend of King Arthur.

• Oct 06, 2019

I cant for the life of me understand why people didn't like this movie. The action scenes were awesome, I enjoyed the plot, the magic and effects were great the acting was great even reading other reviews all I see are vague responses of not enough emotional development and western value not inculcated enough (really?! so it's a king arthur spin off who cares if it pairs with the initial story so long as its enjoyable...sigh* another movie ill never get to see a sequel to after prince of persia, constantine, assassins creed, warcraft, the list continues)

• Oct 05, 2019

Cool visuals, music, and action. An interesting twist on the story but a bit jam packed with storylines and a sword that is just too overpowered.

• Oct 02, 2019

I really enjoyed it. I don't see why there so much hate for the movie. Jude Law played a villain sinfully. Charlie Hummam was both deadly and charming, plus inspiring when he found it in himself to be in his character arc. The movie did move a bit fast so I can see the complaints for no time for too much character deep development but at the same time I was never bored and entertained either with sadness, laughter, fear and joy to the end.

• Sep 28, 2019

Great movie -- critics got it wrong.

Great movie -- critics got it wrong.

• Sep 08, 2019

Promising first 15 minutes, to get lost afterwards in a confusing and boring narrative, as if the director didn't know how to move the plot forward.

• Aug 31, 2019

My Rating 10/10 !!!NO SPOILER!!! First of all i didn't watch this film for some time because of critics but after watching the film I can surely say f**k all of a**h*les Critics , critics should f**k your selves... this was a must watch film I Loved the film. YES I watched Lord of the rings, Narnia etc but this one is different and good I know the story don't have not much twists but The Story is good and The VFX, The Acting, The Cast for each character,The Place, The Direction everything f**king thing was just too good, I don't know what the f**k was happening that time when movie was release and why box office number are not in favour of the movie but trust me if proper marketing proper releasing would have been done this movie would have been earned double or triple.. Movie is much better than the trailer. All actors were good but Charlie Hunnam, Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey, and Jude Law performed best and too good. I Loved the Film and Recommended for Fantasy Genre Fans Must watch you will never be disappointed. Best Regards

• Aug 26, 2019

All the King's horses and all the King's men (and great effects and sets) couldn't save this from feeling like a B movie.

• Aug 23, 2019

I thought it was a good movie, I can't understand all the detractors. Even Bend It Like Victoria was in it. I hadn't realised how many Cockneys had moved to Cornwall from Souf-fking -end and Essex but there you go, ain't it. I can see why it was not so popular because it was a bit out of it in regards to the legend and lacked depth and purpose. But I think Ritchie is a very talented director and although this wasn't one of his best it was still entertaining and exciting.

• Aug 23, 2019

It's not nearly as bad as the other critics are saying. The music is really good, and the editing (except for one part) is exceptionally good. I really liked the non-linear storytelling, and Jude Law's performance is amazing. It helped knowing it was adapted from a graphic novel going into it. If you liked Timeline and you didn't hate Guy Richie's previous Sherlock Holmes movies, I think you'll really like this.