Reviews

• Aug 23, 2020

Although it is not as good as "Two Undercover Angels" also featuring our heroines The Red Lips Detectives, it's still a fun film to watch!

• Sep 08, 2011

Franco isn't intentionally funny.

Franco isn't intentionally funny.

• Oct 22, 2008

I think this movie was supposed to be funny, but it's next to impossible to know for sure. What is for sure, is that it's awful.

• May 11, 2008

Just as much fun as Sadist Erotica. I really wish that Jess Franco had kept making Undercover Angels films since the only 2 in existence are pretty cool. The dynamic between the two Angels is so bizarre and unconventional.