Knives Out Reviews

• Darlene A
    4h ago

From start to finish the movie was awful. I went to the bathroom just to go look at posters instead.

• chris

Boring, slow moving and predictable

Boring, slow moving and predictable

• Allison
    4h ago

Absolutely fantastic! Had me on the edge of my seat. Very original.

Absolutely fantastic! Had me on the edge of my seat. Very original.

• Maladroit
    4h ago

Sharp, smart, with cutting humor. Highly recommend. Will watch again.

Sharp, smart, with cutting humor. Highly recommend. Will watch again.

• B
    4h ago

I thought the movie was well written and very funny. I did however find it a little slow.

• 2knives right up!
    4h ago

This movie was extremely well made. The writing, the directing, the cinematography, the acting even the sets were fantastic. I was very entertained by the entire experience.

• Sheryl M
    4h ago

This movie is a fantastic murder mystery with good acting. I liked that Marta was innocent and didn’t get to be the bad guy. Ransom was the bad one and deserved his time in jail for what he did to the family and his dad. Chris Evans and Christopher Plummer are amazing!

• jazzy girl
    4h ago

awesome movie loved it!! it's a sleeper.

awesome movie loved it!! it's a sleeper.

• Renee
    4h ago

Best movie I've seen in awhile. Funny and clever. Well done!

Best movie I've seen in awhile. Funny and clever. Well done!

• Cynthia
    4h ago

Murder mystery classic with twists, good cast, very funny.

Murder mystery classic with twists, good cast, very funny.