Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (We Are So Cool) Reviews

• Dec 07, 2012

It was a decent comedy movie but was a full time copy of "Il Mostro."

It was a decent comedy movie but was a full time copy of "Il Mostro."

• Jul 19, 2012

Watch it. Laugh your guts out! Everything about the movie was cool! sparkling lines, fabulous acting, good songs, wonderful gags.. what more should one ask for in a comedy..people who think its vulgar, should get their rockers checked!! It was said to be a sex comedy and it is just that... so if u r prudish and do not want to see anything related to sex at all, don't go...but i assure u that if u do go, u will laugh a great deal! One thing that really impressed me was the casting. I think every small role has been casted well. The creative team should be given credit, for there were many sequences that could have crossed the limits, but they balanced it very well albeit on knifes edge! The success of the movie has proved that the audience in India has evolved. How i wish i could say the same for the critics!!!

• Dec 07, 2011

Kyaa Kool Hai Hum is definatley worth a watch, a first-timer in Bollywood! Something like adult-comedy has never before dropped in Indian Cinema, and the film did not go well with critics because it is only a sex-comedy, but overall, the film is truly excellent. For Critics, it was a critical disaster, but at the box office, thanks to the public's good response, it was a huge success at the box office. It is a well-made film (strictly for Adults - 16+) and is robusticaly recommended! Verdict = Hit

• Aug 07, 2010

LOL. Im sorry. I love this film.

LOL. Im sorry. I love this film.

• Dec 10, 2009

Full of fun although not a good movie . But a very good time pass.

Full of fun although not a good movie . But a very good time pass.

• Jul 26, 2009

Day: Thursday Date: 12 May 2005 Amt: 60Rs Time: 9.30pm Over at: 12.25am With: Ismail Theatre: Eros, Mumbai Seat No: V1, V2 Name: KYAA KOOL HAI HUM !

• May 19, 2008

I had this sitting on my hard drive for a year and I finally saw it during a flight to Jamaica recently. Bollywood comedy is so hit or woefully miss. Although the misunderstandings and confusion inspired comedy wasn't in the same realm as NO ENTRY, this was actually quite funny.

• Feb 24, 2008

plain adult comedy- total time pass

plain adult comedy- total time pass

• Feb 11, 2008

This movie is unbelievable funny. This is the first Ritesh movie that I ever saw, so it has a special place for me since it introduced me to one of my favorite bollywood actors. One has to have an open mind to like this movie, however, as it is not a traditional bollywood film.

• Dec 27, 2007

after seeing this film my first thought was, "wow, i didn't know bollywood could make a film like this." this is by far the most provocative bollywood film i have seen to date (of course that only encompasses 23 films as of Dec. 27, 2007, but still). however, in addition to the overt sexuality, this film is absolutely hilarious. Anupam Kher is incredible in this film. he absolutely steals the show as Dr. Srewwala. overall, an entertaining and hilarious film that will give you a look at bollywood that you probably haven't seen before.